Horror movie spirits the Winchesters could defeat?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Pinhead & the Cenobytes have been rewritten & revised so many damn times but they usually fall into the same tentative categories of demons or extradimensional creatures. Both of which have been puzzled out by Sam and Dean and can be handled with banishment. They excel at this.

They're getting washed. :francis:
The puzzel is just to call them to the human world.
Once they are here what are the winchesters going to do with reality warpers?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
What would that be and why would it apply to Pinhead and the cenobites?

Gabriel, an Archangel, warped reality & time traveled. Still outsmarted & defeated. Orders above ANY Cenobyte.

Normal, frail ass people have appealed to Pinhead & been able to talk themselves out of punishment. FOH :hhh:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Gabriel, an Archangel, warped reality & time traveled. Still outsmarted & defeated. Orders above ANY Cenobyte.

Normal, frail ass people have appealed to Pinhead & been able to talk themselves out of punishment. FOH :hhh:

You didn't answer my question.
I asked you what they did to Gabriel to defeat him and how exactly that would apply to Pinhead and the Cenobites.
Your last sentence is strange, is your opinion now that the winchesters would talk themselves out of getting merked by Pinhead or a cenobite?

King Ka$h

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Anything and Everything
The Brothers of Destruction will body anything :ufdup:They've both died multiple times and came back for more:ufdup:Vampires, demons, Jefferson Starships it doesn't matter Ls will be handed out:ufdup:
I haven't watched Spn in so many years breh,please tell me Jefferson Starship tried to give these nikkas work:russ:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I dont know what that means

Plot induced stupidity, it pertains to certain situations occurring due to plot. For example a character that has a sword in hand to kill the protagonist but instead of stabbing them decides to throw them on the floor next to their sword that was also on the floor. The protagonist then picks up said sword and stabs the antagonist.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Plot induced stupidity, it pertains to certain situations occurring due to plot. For example a character that has a sword in hand to kill the protagonist but instead of stabbing them decides to throw them on the floor next to their sword that was also on the floor. The protagonist then picks up said sword and stabs the antagonist.
OK....

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I haven't watched Spn in so many years breh,please tell me Jefferson Starship tried to give these nikkas work:russ:
It was during s6 I believe and it was a whole new type of creatures being created by The Mother of All and Bobby was like":ehh:well Dean you discovered them so you get to name em"
Dean::ohhh::dwillhuh::wow::blessed::jbhmm::patrice::jbhmm::patrice::jbhmm::patrice::jbhmm::patrice:Jefferson Starships:smugfavre:
Bobby:gucci:Cas:dwillhuh:Sam:martin::skip::mjlol:
I love this show:deadmanny:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
It was during s6 I believe and it was a whole new type of creatures being created by The Mother of All and Bobby was like":ehh:well Dean you discovered them so you get to name em"
Dean::ohhh::dwillhuh::wow::blessed::jbhmm::patrice::jbhmm::patrice::jbhmm::patrice::jbhmm::patrice:Jefferson Starships:smugfavre:
Bobby:gucci:Cas:dwillhuh:Sam:martin::skip::mjlol:
I love this show:deadmanny:

One of the greatest moments in the series, being trapped in the Japanese game show though

:deadrose: