dLj9Pg2.gif

dLj9sJS.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's too soon for this and still didn't understand why they remastered Horizon when they already have a PS5 Patch and PS4 Horizon still stand up today. It doesnt make sense to me. They would do anything remaster but Bloodborne.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yall act like yall haven't played Horizon Forbidden West or HF4 doesn't exist.

No. Those existing is exactly why this now does. To keep the graphical parity the same. It's why TLOU got remade. So newcomers (& fans) won't see a stark difference between the two when starting from the first game or delving back into it if that's your jam.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. Those existing is exactly why this now does. To keep the graphical parity the same. It's why TLOU got remade. So newcomers (& fans) won't see a stream difference between the two when starting from the first game or delving back into it if that's your jam.

TLOU came from PS3 so it's understandable

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. Those existing is exactly why this now does. To keep the graphical parity the same. It's why TLOU got remade. So newcomers (& fans) won't see a stark difference between the two when starting from the first game or delving back into it if that's your jam.
Pretty much. Everything has been getting remastered since the PS3 days. It's always to either bring it up to standard quality of that time or just to bring visual parity to sequels.
It's a cheap and quick way to get more people onto a game. I'm surprised the Infamous games aren't remastered for PS5.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@Khalil's_Black_Excellence

Like I said the same thing about Until Dawn Remastered, TLOU2 Remastered so don't make no damn sense to me.

It’s not that deep lol

It’s 9.99 if you dont want to play it again, ignore it. Guerilla wasn’t gonna remaster bloodborne. There’s prob like 10 people that worked on this from GG and a few more from Nixxes

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
@Khalil's_Black_Excellence

Like I said the same thing about Until Dawn Remastered, TLOU2 Remastered so don't make no damn sense to me.
Then it's not for you. Simply don't buy it. I know for a fact that I didn't want to finish the Burning Wilds DLC for ZD in part due to how graphically inferior it looked to FW (and pushing through the main game on PS5 was still a literal struggle on the eyes in various parts, but I wanted to finished before starting FW). Now I plan on it thru this.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Then it's not for you. Simply don't buy it. I know for a fact that I didn't want to finish the Burning Wilds DLC for ZD in part due to how graphically inferior it looked to FW (and pushing through the main game on PS5 was still a literal struggle on the eyes in various parts, but I wanted to finished before starting FW). Now I plan on it thru this.

Yeah, people get too entitled over shyt like this

Im not buying the until dawn or legacy of kain remasters and i certainly ain’t losing sleep over it in those threads questioning peoples interest in it lol