Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
We live in a time when everyone has huge backlogs, nobody finishes anything and yet the same people won't buy games unless its 50 hours in length. shyt is utterly bizarre.

Yep. I've been saying this shyt for years. I love when games are only 8-12 hours. Just let them hours be piff and have some epic moments and sound reasons for replayability (this is very subjective tho and ultimately, almost a non-factor for anyone that's grown with responsibilities, especially considering the backlog bit) and everything should be all good.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yep. I've been saying this shyt for years. I love when games are only 8-12 hours. Just let them hours be piff and have some epic moments and sound reasons for replayability (this is very subjective tho and ultimately, almost a non-factor for anyone that's grown with responsibilities, especially considering the backlog bit) and everything should be all good.
When I hear a game is over 40 hours I :huhldup:

Nobody got time for that shyt

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I love a good 8-12 hour game. Not everything needs to be Witcher 3 or Skyrim. A good story, fun action parts, and about 10 hours is great. That's why I liked Dishonored 2 and UC4 so much

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
When I hear a game is over 40 hours I :huhldup:

Nobody got time for that shyt

I mean, there's select games that come with that expectation (mainly just RPGs) that I don't mind it being that long, but it is far from a pre-requisite for me, even in that genre, for it to be that long. They way i play games anyway, I'm usually spending another 25% more time completing them than the average just cuz I fukk around, take my time with it and generally just enthrall myself into them w/o a rush to finish up and look to see and do as much as I can in them. But yeah, any game over 20 hours long, usually taking me months to finish.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I love a good 8-12 hour game. Not everything needs to be Witcher 3 or Skyrim. A good story, fun action parts, and about 10 hours is great. That's why I liked Dishonored 2 and UC4 so much
Yea. I heard Nioh is gonna like 70 hours and fortunately I'm extremely interested in that style of game. I generally prolly wouldn't have even bought it if it was a different setting. I'm tired of the trend of these games being long as fukk for no reason. I think MGSV is the worst in the series.