Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
same thing I thought. I'd rather had the character have been a black woman or w/e.

i'm not surprised though...they dont wanna piss off those white male gamers too much...look at how the marketing for battlefield 1 changed when they started complaining....hell, look at how they've done my boy kratos: gave him a pale ass son and got him battling nordic mythology, even though it's been established he's a black man, smh.....

...but i digress....her being white is a minor complaint, and i'll get over it....i want this to be successful....there seems to be a lot of potential in this game's world.....

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
i'm not surprised though...they dont wanna piss off those white male gamers too much...look at how the marketing for battlefield 1 changed when they started complaining....hell, look at how they've done my boy kratos: gave him a pale ass son and got him battling nordic mythology, even though it's been established he's a black man, smh.....

...but i digress....her being white is a minor complaint, and i'll get over it....i want this to be successful....there seems to be a lot of potential in this game's world.....

Kratos IS white though. He's a Greek Spartan :skip:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

When was it established that kratos is black?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't understand why people say Kratos is black. This is the 3rd or 4th time I've seen people in the arcadium state that Kratos is black.

In the scene where he's cursed by the old lady he DOES look black but in honesty he's just a dark skinned greek... He does look black at first glance. :jbhmm:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
horizonlarrybothate.png

:dead:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kratos IS white though. He's a Greek Spartan :skip:

man, fukk that...the creator wanted him to be black, got a black man to voice him, he got black features (lips, nose, etc.), and he's darker than the others before he gets ash covered, so he black to me damn it lol....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When was it established that kratos is black?

see above response....

edit: to add to it....it's not a coincidence after people starting asking if he was black, and then having jaffe saying how he originally wanted him to be black, that they started making him more 'white'....the flashbacks in games as a kid that werent canon but became canon, he was pale as hell....his daughter, pale as hell....and they started showing him less out of ash, even in flashbacks...

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
man, fukk that...the creator wanted him to be black, got a black man to voice him, he got black features (lips, nose, etc.), and he's darker than the others before he gets ash covered, so he black to me damn it lol....

Will bundled and digital sales count towards sales? :troll:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will bundled and digital sales count towards sales? :troll:

i dont get it....

anyway: i didnt mean to derail the thread...to put it back on topic: cant wait for horizon...will be going to pre-order soon....hopefully they make a bonus sound file for the game i can upload into the golds like other games....