Horizon zero dawn is straight fire brehs wow

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I drew the string all the way back to Zimbabwe and them shyts was not landing where I shot it.. I'm not dumb, this isn't the first game I played with a bow and arrow breh :skip:

Funny how I could shoot accurate shots with arcs and realistic drop off in BOTW but in Horizon, laser targeting arrows were just randomly missing for no reason.

TLOU, Zelda, ROTR etc all had no problem with bow and arrow aiming but this bullshyt is?

Them shyts wasn't accurate no matter what. I suspect you need better handling coils or something?? Them terablast arrows at times were curving the target.

Besides the combat, the story so far and world is boring as fukk. I'm straight going past enemies/towns because it doesn't even bother to look interesting. Idk Horizon is shaping up to be a massive disappointment. Persona or Mario this is not.
You're trash

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Yes it is. Love it. Still gotta finish it though lol

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I drew the string all the way back to Zimbabwe and them shyts was not landing where I shot it.. I'm not dumb, this isn't the first game I played with a bow and arrow breh :skip:

Funny how I could shoot accurate shots with arcs and realistic drop off in BOTW but in Horizon, laser targeting arrows were just randomly missing for no reason.

TLOU, Zelda, ROTR etc all had no problem with bow and arrow aiming but this bullshyt is?

Them shyts wasn't accurate no matter what. I suspect you need better handling coils or something?? Them terablast arrows at times were curving the target.

Besides the combat, the story so far and world is boring as fukk. I'm straight going past enemies/towns because it doesn't even bother to look interesting. Idk Horizon is shaping up to be a massive disappointment. Persona or Mario this is not.
:DAIGOCAM:you :trash: