Horizon Zero Dawn Has Sold Through 7.6 Million

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Very fun game. Great game mechanics and great main story. Well deserved that they got strong sales for delivering a quality product.

My only real criticism/nitpick was that the dialogue tree with the support characters was weak, they kept it pretty 'safe' with the responses and paths. I.e. the interactions with the noble black breh she was feeling or the chubby colonizer doesn't really lead to anything. Not having the fukkery of being able to go full renegade/paragon, or be able to romance-pair your lead, or just feel more charm/charisma from those characters, was a bit of a downer. But the game play and main story [with the breh from the Wire] made up for it.

That said, i hope that in the sequel, they take some time to study the Mass Effect trilogy to see how the writers there were able to weave-in and execute fun tree paths [and fun support characters]

The only renegade option off the top of my head was the option of being able to body
Olin
. But I don't think the dialogue tree was set up for in-game consequences it was more about player temperament.
Queen Aloy :blessed:

giphy.gif

The armor in this game were :wow: My favorite were the Stalwart types. They showed more skin without sexualizing her.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I wanna know what % was digital sales
Jun 5, 2017 - Layden also confirmed that of the 3.4 million copies sold, roughly 915,000 were digital. ... Back in March, more than 2.6 million units of Horizon: Zero Dawn were sold worldwide during the game's first two weeks on sale, becoming the best-selling new first-party IP

Doubt it sold double since

So My guess is 1.3-1.7 million

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Well deserved. Game of the year for '17 for me and my personal game of the gen so far. Gameplay was ridiculously fun, the lore was interesting, and the story was great. On my Ultra Hard playthrough and still loving it. Fighting two Scorchers on Ultra Hard is :wow: :huhldup:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
:patrice:I'll never claim Sony Set but I'll be glad to eat off y'all plate if I can use psnow on PC. I've missed a lot of y'all dope games because I refuse to buy a PlayStation

Why won’t you cop a PS4? :dahell:
Are these Stan Wars that serious? :mindown: