Horizon Multiplayer Game Leaks *spoilers: Its Fortnite*

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are people in this thread having such strong opinions about very early(rumored to be from 2020) development footage of a yet-to-be-revealed MP game? Reminds me of the youtube comments I'd see about the GTA 6 dev leaks saying "graphics suck! Looks worse than GTA V!"

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why are people in this thread having such strong opinions about very early(rumored to be from 2020) development footage of a yet-to-be-revealed MP game? Reminds me of the youtube comments I'd see about the GTA 6 dev leaks saying "graphics suck! Looks worse than GTA V!"

You know why

• Console wars
  • People are still shocked everytime they see how the sausage is made :dame: despite spending so much time pretending to know about the video game industry

This is why devs and the game industry in general are so secretive of what they’re doing, its like seeing tom holland in front of a green screen and mo-cap suit and being upset about how the new spider-man movie looks

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know why

• Console wars
  • People are still shocked everytime they see how the sausage is made :dame: despite spending so much time pretending to know about the video game industry

This is why devs and the game industry in general are so secretive of what they’re doing, its like seeing tom holland in front of a green screen and mo-cap suit and being upset about how the new spider-man movie looks
Like I legit saw the clips, was like hmm that's outdated footage lemme see what the coli think and it's a bunch of ":scust::huhldup:" as if this is a reveal trailer uploaded early or something.

iu

iu

Nintendo is making a brawler game? Garbage!! :huhldup: headasses

Look at Factions y'all, shyt gonna be garbage!

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is @MeachTheMonster ’s thread today
He got his lawn chair and Gatorade out

All this because a black woman is starring in a PS exclusive smdh

“square enix is trying to lighten her skin”

You know why

• Console wars

nikkas acting insecure already about a game that hasn’t even been announced yet.

Sony stans :mjlol: