Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
While ratchet and clank will continue being the best looking next gen game I think this is the first game where you really just see a significant upgrade in visual fidelity. There was demons souls but there wasn’t that much story and it was pretty linear, ratchet is going for Pixar, and returnal isn’t really a graphical showcase all though for what it does its really good.

This is the first game where you can see an improvement in facial animations, textures, motion capture, water, effects, voice acting etc. I feel like its been forever since we got a open world big sony game.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While ratchet and clank will continue being the best looking next gen game I think this is the first game where you really just see a significant upgrade in visual fidelity. There was demons souls but there wasn’t that much story and it was pretty linear, ratchet is going for Pixar, and returnal isn’t really a graphical showcase all though for what it does its really good.

This is the first game where you can see an improvement in facial animations, textures, motion capture, water, effects, voice acting etc. I feel like its been forever since we got a open world big sony game.

What’s the first huge game built from the ground up just for PS5? Like Last of Us level with real ppl

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
It's in but out of power. You're gonna have to fight like a man this time.
So why the fukk they even got it in...they'll prob send you on a mean ass quest for you to power it back on again...and that quest prob available only on the hardest difficulty

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FF6659-D6-4-AED-47-DC-B366-2-F011305-E006.jpg

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Finished the og version..nice refresher i understand the story much better now:skip:

I'll beat the dlc a week prior to release:blessed:

They definetly neeeld to fix the side characters, and the melee as well. Obviously facial expressions will improve just going by the preview pics

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finished the og version..nice refresher i understand the story much better now:skip:

I'll beat the dlc a week prior to release:blessed:

They definetly neeeld to fix the side characters, and the melee as well. Obviously facial expressions will improve just going by the preview pics

Yeah they said melee combat was one of the most important things for them to fix. They added an entire combo system in it now that lets you go from melee to range to super moves

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Yeah they said melee combat was one of the most important things for them to fix. They added an entire combo system in it now that lets you go from melee to range to super moves

Good to know.am going into this pretty much blind. Only a trailer or two but nothing much on what to expect gameplay wise.