Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, i think I’m just gonna get the standard.

This. I'm a big stan of the first game but I'm not seeing much in the deluxe version justify a purchase. I'd definitely cop a season pass if it had one.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I didn't say it was the wrong move lol. But fukkery is afoot they selling steel books with no physical disc inside :gucci:

The effects of moving into digital age. It would be weird to sell expensive ass special editions to people who only have digital ps5’s

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The effects of moving into digital age. It would be weird to sell expensive ass special editions to people who only have digital ps5’s

Don't try to make sense of this shyt, how the hell you buying a steel book with disc cutouts only to get a digital code :dead:

You spend 300 for the super deluxe ultimate statue version and don't get a disc :heh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Don't try to make sense of this shyt, how the hell you buying a steel book with disc cutouts only to get a digital code :dead:

You spend 300 for the super deluxe ultimate statue version and don't get a disc :heh:

I mean, i don’t agree with a lot of other shyt sony is doing around this release but thats one of the few things i understand the reasoning behind. I assume thats gonna happen a lot more as physical starts getting phased out

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I mean, i don’t agree with a lot of other shyt sony is doing around this release but thats one of the few things i understand the reasoning behind. I assume thats gonna happen a lot more as physical starts getting phased out

Physical media should never die bc consumer ownership would die with it :francis:. I can see things heading further down that road though :mjcry:

I only started heavy digital a few years ago bc PSN sales were crazy good, I wanted disc versions for everything tbh.

Physicals >>>>>

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Physical media should never die bc consumer ownership would die with it :francis:. I can see things heading further down that road though :mjcry:

I only started heavy digital a few years ago bc PSN sales were crazy good, I wanted disc versions for everything tbh.

Physicals >>>>>

Digital makes up 70% of consumer sales at this point, theres no going back. Especially with gamepass, xcloud, psnow, and whatever else gaining popularity, not only do people care about not owning physical discs they are starting to not even care about owning games at all.

Next gen might be all digital tbh

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Digital makes up 70% of consumer sales at this point, theres no going back. Especially with gamepass, xcloud, psnow, and whatever else gaining popularity, not only do people care about not owning physical discs they are starting to not even care about owning games at all.

Next gen might be all digital tbh

I traded in a bunch of games and got Returnal for free and still had $20 leftover:wow: