Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
its probably gonna be a set piece where you gotta dodge shyt while flying and maybe the EMP stuff again, I doubt they'll add a whole new mechanic in a DLC expansion

Remember, they did add the horse charge for Tsushima, that you could even use in the main game :feedme:

Mowing down mongrels :banderas:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Man I've been sleeping on this game :wow:

I randomly started it last week and haven't been able to put it down, and this is coming from someone who didn't like the 1st one.

I dont know if it's the graphics or some tweaks to the gameplay but this one has clicked.

Me and ol dude just took down that big ass elephant :banderas:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I randomly started it last week and haven't been able to put it down, and this is coming from someone who didn't like the 1st one.

I dont know if it's the graphics or some tweaks to the gameplay but this one has clicked.

Yeah, i didnt realyl like the first game that much either. This one though? It still might be my favorite game released last year

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

Same here. I wasn't a big fan of the first game, but I LOVED this one.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

52768780595_f27cdf6c3a_4k.jpg

"It was important to us to make the experience fun and joyful on its own outside of the main gameplay. The clouds are not simply immersive scenery but an explorable landscape in themselves. Among the clouds, players will be able to explore tunnels, caves, and other surprises that make for fun flying,"says Andrew.

Last edited: