Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished the story.....I fukking knew it.

What a beautiful story :mjcry:

This game is so perfect 10/10. One of the best games of the year in 2022.

FWUJ89JX0AAU9yC

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I just finished the story.....I fukking knew it.

What a beautiful story :mjcry:

This game is so perfect 10/10. One of the best games of the year in 2022.

FWUJ89JX0AAU9yC
I still haven't beat it and I pre ordered it. I'm just enjoying it now slowly. My son played the first and loved it but it took 3 years for him to play it. Then he just started playing the second one 3 months ago.. Played it all weekend and got to the last mission. I shyt you not. He had to go back to his moms mid mission. Downloaded on it ps4 and beat it again.....

Brehs he's 11.. When I was his age, I got A Link To The Past for Christmas. Folks was going to Grandma's and it was time to pack up. I said nah I gotta finish this. They said we leaving, we gonna leave ya.. The left me.. I was GOOD. Beat that bytch.. I never told him that story. :mjcry:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I have finished the story mode and got the scene with the credits but i haven't played it since and completed the side quests, errands and missions. I am just playing elden ring right now, trying to farm and level up, while trying to re download modernwarfare on my ps4 for the damn 3rd or 4th time, keeps saying file not installed , anyways its a cool game.