Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
if you though HZD was repetitive before, new enemies and equipment really ain't gonna change the structure of the game enough to shift your stance

no one ever says "i didn't like HZD but loved Frozen Wilds" :manny:

HZD was good for one playthrough, when I tried to go back for a second playthrough though is when the repetition hit... and it felt like I hit a brick wall when I hit it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
UufC36d.gif

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I'm running the 1st game for the first time. How are the difficulties? Is there a steep learning curve?

Daps
Play has no limits mfs......unless you have a Xbox :lolbron:. Limit your play to gamepass fodder brehs :francis:

Can't wait to see Aloy :blessed:. Next up.....God of War.....and we aint even play Ratchet yet :mjlit:
:dead:
Sony is going to do a SOP for each of their 2021 releases. Notice for this year, a game releases not too long after its SOP
Returnal SOP was Feb released April
R&C SOP was April releases next month
Horizon SOP is tomorrow releases? I would not be surprised if it is a summer July-August game and it is further along than we thought. September at the latest I think.
GOW SOP June/July releases? If it releases this year following this year's pattern it could release this September or late in Nov/Dec. Even though GOW is a likely 2022 game, when they announced the delay for GT7, they didn't say shyt about GOW. If we hear nothing from Sony before E3 about a GOW delay, GOW might be coming this year. I think announcing a delay halfway through the year at a SOP would be bad timing as they didn't do it for GT7. Following that logic they would announce a GOW delay ahead of time IMO. Still leaves room for a MGS remake or factions w/ a tlou remake for this fall. Remember a good number of spots have been open and people have been walking around w/out masks for a while largely due to various factors like the vaccine, quarantine and isolation, contact tracing, etc.
So the pattern is there is a SOP and the game releases no more than 2 months after
Imagine if Horizon is a surprise summer game?

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been playing the complete edition recently for the first time and while the game looks good, like the world and all but the melee combat is solid shyt.:hhh:

If Forbidden West can fix that, the game is a easy 10/10

When I first played this, I actually felt pretty similar to this but I’ve grown to appreciate games that are more focused in what they do.

The melee being functional but fairly “eh” seems to be more of a narrative design decision to properly frame Aloy’s own skills and character.