Horizon Forbidden West is the Prettiest Game I've Ever Played

Is Forbidden West the Best Looking Game Out Right Now?

• Yes

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
People never talk about the gameplay

Just how good it looks .

Are Yall watching a movie or playing a game

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I remember climbing to the top of the mountain where your base is and being able to see a tallneck hundreds of ingame miles away. It was breathtaking how powerfully beautiful this shyt was.

Last edited:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
The gameplay is the same loop as the first one, there isn't much to talk about. But yes the gameplay is good, and your post is retarded.
So nikka all I hear is good graphics.
I had to ask to hear about what’s good with it

No boss battle talk.
No new weapon talk
Etc
They don’t show much in reviews cuz of spoilers
So I asked

No praise for the actual gameplay just the graphics tells me what I need to know though

I played the first one and the honeymoon phase wore off after 2 days

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

At the end of the day the game is a 3rd person shooter and I honestly can’t think of many that have as much variety and play styles as this, especially when you throw in the open world aspects of it. The game is one of a kind.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps

At the end of the day the game is a 3rd person shooter and I honestly can’t think of many that have as much variety and play styles as this, especially when you throw in the open world aspects of it. The game is one of a kind.

:damn: That was some trill ass shyt
When she got on that bird ,threw that shyt on the elephant and hit em wit the crossbow

That shyt was hard af:leon:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
So nikka all I hear is good graphics.
I had to ask to hear about what’s good with it

No boss battle talk.
No new weapon talk
Etc
They don’t show much in reviews cuz of spoilers
So I asked

No praise for the actual gameplay just the graphics tells me what I need to know though

I played the first one and the honeymoon phase wore off after 2 days
I can see why people think that this is a paint by numbers sequel, because in most ways, it is. My investment in the franchise is the story however. I dig it but if it isn't your cup of tea, I can see why someone would bounce off from it really quickly because the gameplay is average. I explored less of Forbidden West however than I did of Zero Dawn. A lot of the secondary, out of the way stuff didn't seem interesting to me.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
I can see why people think that this is a paint by numbers sequel, because in most ways, it is. My investment in the franchise is the story however. I dig it but if it isn't your cup of tea, I can see why someone would bounce off from it really quickly because the gameplay is average. I explored less of Forbidden West however than I did of Zero Dawn. A lot of the secondary, out of the way stuff didn't seem interesting to me.
Thank u good sir
A honest clear answer

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank u good sir
A honest clear answer

My answer was clear retard child - the gameplay loop is the same as the first one and it is still excellent. If you didn't like the gameplay in the first one then you have trash taste and this game isn't for you.

Boss battles are still great. New weapons are also great.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My answer was clear retard child - the gameplay loop is the same as the first one and it is still excellent. If you didn't like the gameplay in the first one then you have trash taste and this game isn't for you.

Boss battles are still great. New weapons are also great.

Thats right, you bloody plonker.:ufdup: