Horizon Forbidden West is currently the best looking game of all time.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Cool story, but did you know ZOO TYc00n:ULTIMATE ANIMAL COLLECTION just came to Gamepass?

6132806cv11d.jpg

Yall hypin up Horizon, we gettin QUADRUPLE A games for free!:smugfavre:
We have a gamepass thread fakkit. Feel free to post this there. But im sure you'll rage with jealousy once you see all the free piff we get every month so continue to play demon souls until these games come out

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We have a gamepass thread fakkit. Feel free to post this there. But im sure you'll rage with jealousy once you see all the free piff we get every month so continue to play demon souls until these games come out
I had a series x before you did. I know cuz i had mine before cyberpunk launched n you was braggin about how “incredible” the game played on your One X.

also, thanks to the 1 dollar upgrade trick, i got gamepass till 2024. Said why not, 3 years for a buck

No need to call people fakkits, we all friends here.

oh and obligatory

tenor.gif

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I had a series x before you did. I know cuz i had mine before cyberpunk launched n you was braggin about how “incredible” the game played on your One X.

also, thanks to the 1 dollar upgrade trick, i got gamepass till 2024. Said why not, 3 years for a buck

No need to call people fakkits, we all friends here.

oh and obligatory

tenor.gif
Im not your friend bytch nikka. Sell your series X cause its obvious its too through of a system for your ass.