hoopz is the best lookin' woman to ever do reality tv (appreciation)

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
hoopz-twitter-07.jpg

Is that hopsin?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
hoopz-twitter-07.jpg

Is that hopsin?

how y'all keep lookin' at this beautiful ass woman and seein' a dude?! :mindblown:

on the very first page of this thread someone already said she look like russell westbrook :stopitslime: and now it's hopsin?! da fukk? :dahell::aicmon:

hoopz is a dime, on the real. pretty face, beautiful eyes, great complexion, nice body and all that. certified dime. no if ands or buts about it :banderas:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
how y'all keep lookin' at this beautiful ass woman and seein' a dude?! :mindblown:

on the very first page of this thread someone already said she look like russell westbrook :stopitslime: and now it's hopsin?! da fukk? :dahell::aicmon:

hoopz is a dime, on the real. pretty face, beautiful eyes, great complexion, nice body and all that. certified dime. no if ands or buts about it :banderas:
Hopsin-image-029.jpg

hoopz-twitter-07.jpg

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Breh, shyt was/is a sport school lol. I was on the football team so they treated the situation as if I was just ditching class :lolbron:

Good times man, good times :ahh:
Well of course cause you were an athlete. That goes at all schools. I can only imagine the shyt kids got away with at my school.