hoopz is the best lookin' woman to ever do reality tv (appreciation)

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
WUT?

25tl10p.gif

nikka, you done made me load up the Flavor of Love wiki page for this bullshyt :pacspit:

---

Red Oyster
qpic.jpg

Buckeey
atlnightspots-378x414.jpg

Prancer
utvblog-378x414.jpg

Smiley
smiley_leilene_jpeg.jpg
Bruh you try to debate a nikka and THIS is what you come up w/?? :why:

The only one that was even close was Bucky. Anyway...I remember Myamee being fine as hell too though:wow:

Edit: I retract my statement. Bih face was way more busted than I remembered:scusthov:

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I had the biggest crush on boots back in the days :noah:

93636_bootz3_122_729lo.jpg

I was in high school around this time and she just reminded me of the nasty bytches that would be suckin n fukkin the real nikkas behind the gym (I was getting my fair share:myman:) I literally had dreams of fukkin this ratchet bytch in the locker room while everybody else is in P.E.

Chicago Public Schools for you breh :mjcry: I got caught getting head one day and on my life they only gave me a detention:wow:. Teachers respected the hustle:takedat:

Out of respect to the thread though, all the posted FOL bytches are better than her EXCEPT Buckey. They were on the same season and I ALWAYS thought Boots >>>Buckey. Though both could SURELY get the D :ehh:
U only got detention? Where did u go?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
2 bytches outta 7 that don't look masculine:scust:

Our kids would have a 90% chance of looking nothing like me:mjpls:...or being headed straight for special ed:mjcry:

I gota go with Buckey,Bootz or Beautiful

Hoopz:childplease:? She was kissing Flav in the mouth and obviously you could tell she didn't enjoy it,and she was doin sex tapes...lets not act like shes any more wifey material than the rest of these bytches.....It worked in the movie,but this aint Love and Basketball, I don't want my woman hooping with me,go cook sumthin:laff:

Beautiful :noah: :mjcry: I love her brehs :to: