Hooker Finds Safety in Pedo Whiteout:# 2 Buckeyes at Nittany Lions @ 8 pm on ABC

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
Bro @Illeye buckmatic that's the thread title you give this? You're better than that :usure:

CRAZY GAME THOUGH. For Penn State to beat the No. 2 team in the nation with Barkley doing merely "OK" and our quarterback to go 8 of 23 and our offense not covert shyt on 3rd down. Wow I've got hope for the future. That OSU offense has some crazy scary players at the skill positions. Proud of that defense.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Bro @Illeye buckmatic that's the thread title you give this? You're better than that :usure:

CRAZY GAME THOUGH. For Penn State to beat the No. 2 team in the nation with Barkley doing merely "OK" and our quarterback to go 8 of 23 and our offense not covert shyt on 3rd down. Wow I've got hope for the future. That OSU offense has some crazy scary players at the skill positions. Proud of that defense.
Just having some outchea:smugfavre:
Congrats on the big win. Enjoy it breh:salute:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Y'all scUM fans are more happy than we are sad:mjlol: We still control our own destiny and y'all mad y'all can't troll us:osucam:

The only offensive weapon you have is Samuel and if he touches the ball a couple times a half like u been, you will barely get past the 50, just like everyone else

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
The only offensive weapon you have is Samuel and if he touches the ball a couple times a half like u been, you will barely get past the 50, just like everyone else
I remember similar comments after yall had 3 straight shutouts last year, we all know how well that worked out for yall when we played :mjlol:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I remember similar comments after yall had 3 straight shutouts last year, we all know how well that worked out for yall when we played :mjlol:

OSU wasnt getting dominated at the point of attack by a team we beat 49-10 last year either, but things change