Hoodrat with 3 kids wants me to give her 30 bucks to smash --- pof

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
More likely than not, ducktales. If not, shyt is definitely a set up. First year of college, some homie met this broad at an apartment party, thought he was about to get his dikk sucked. Took him to the back of Ebbets Field where the goons were waiting for him. Thing is, homie was dead broke that day. They beat him for the fun of it, then beat his ass again to teach him a lesson, then beat his ass again for being broke.

That man was looking a mess for days. Had us all like :ooh: :ohhh::umad:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scusthov:

and why the B!tch needs $30 dollar so badly?....why do you need p*SSY so badly?....:wow:

That hoodrat b!tch tested on you to see if you're a damn fool for paying $30 so she will know you're a simp ass n!gga and will use you to get what she wants.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
not necessarily a set up, i understand this type of thing is pretty cut and dry in VA. my cousin says he usually offers money off top with a high success rate

Daps
baby moms are vulnerable as sh!t

:youngsabo:
until her baby daddy and 20 nikkas come in and leave your ass in a random neighborhood in your draws, walkin bowl legged like the great khali, my nikka . That broad look like a bottom of the barrel hood booger, so if you aint leavin with broken legs, you leaving with something. :scusthov:

:russ: at them overly friendly beach pics, I wouldn't trust this shyt at all.

Do you tho, breh.

:manny:

$30 is a deal. i'd take it if i were you. don't go to her home. meet her in a safe location.

:childplease:

it has never been free. stop living in denial

Definitely listen to the nikka helga on this one.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Bruh fukk what these dudes talkin bout...if you got $30 to blow and she aint a cop....do your thang

this, most of you would blow $60 on an 8th of loud.

$20 bag of loud + $30 hoodrat p*ssy = a $50 fun time, plus $10 for McDonalds :manny: if you're gonna be gutter than thug out.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
More likely than not, ducktales. If not, shyt is definitely a set up. First year of college, some homie met this broad at an apartment party, thought he was about to get his dikk sucked. Took him to the back of Ebbets Field where the goons were waiting for him. Thing is, homie was dead broke that day. They beat him for the fun of it, then beat his ass again to teach him a lesson, then beat his ass again for being broke.

That man was looking a mess for days. Had us all like :ooh: :ohhh::umad:

:damn: