Honkai Star Rail, (Sci Fi Genshin Impact) PS5, PS4, IOS, PC

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The PS release is coming at a later date ? :what:

Honkai: Star Rail is officially confirmed for PS5 and PS4, but its release date is coming later than other platforms. As of the time of writing, miHoYo has not committed to a target launch window, and will only confirm that the turnbased RPG is "coming soon" to Sony's systems. Frustratingly, this means that it's difficult to determine exactly how far away the console version is: it could be weeks or it could be months.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
I just got an email this morning about 80 free pulls for this game… after some research, it looks like you’ll have to play through the entire game to get them. :martin:

I just wanted to reroll until I got some good shyt and add the game to my backlog. Now I’m not likely to play at all, especially with the PS5 version being delayed

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Nah, it actually found something in the .exe, thus why it didn't let me install it
I misread what you said. I thought you said you downloaded it from the Epic Gamestore. Yeah I would stop downloading software from non-official places:russ::russ::russ:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I misread what you said. I thought you said you downloaded it from the Epic Gamestore. Yeah I would stop downloading software from non-official places:russ::russ::russ:
It's all good, but I actually got the game from the official site, so it threw me off when that happened last year.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Interesting. It could be a false positive. What's the link for the official site? I'm curious.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
So I installed the PC version and put a couple hours in before some meetings. Typical mihoyo game, story line is weird and makes no sense but I'm going to play it so :manny:.

Genshin has got enough of my money so sticking to f2p strictly for this to see how far you have to advance before game becomes p2w.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Becareful with the launcher auto-detecting the best region for you - still don't know how I ended up on the Europe server after specifically selecting America.