Honeybadger Aint Comin Back, Caught With Weed AGAIN

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
Most certainly thine brethren. The badger who shares an affinity for the bee's nectar could hath his pick of fairest of dames but could not forsake the calling of the burning of the cannaboid. Thou art considered dense for thee could hath been adorned with untold amounts and countless shillings post athletic selection in the round of 3 no later. With thy recent capturing by the orleans swine thou may hath relegated himself to the shortened field in the league of the arenas. Thus, in mine own studies thou hath witnessed shortcomings in his guarding of offensive ball catcher sans help. Nevertheless, one baron of thine colonial sporting club shalt risked high selection for thy badger, no more I say. Thee shalt apply for canadian citizenship and hope to climb thy putrid ranks of their colonial league or forever asketh of ones such as mineself shall I fancy diced sticks of potato with thine feastings from lower rung eateries.

:krs::krs::krs::krs::krs::ohlawd:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Well, if you're a weed head, the law can go fukk itself. The law is unjust and the only way to change it is to disobey it so the public sees how unjust the punishment is. Yeah I know, if I were an athlete like that it would be easy as hell to stop smoking so I could get paid (then you can smoke all the fukk you want)

the law is still wrong, in a just world this kid would be able to smoke all the weed he wants. As long as he handles his business, there ain't a problem.

in a just world :heh: fukk that fantasy shyt we live in an unjust world, a real world

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
in a just world :heh: fukk that fantasy shyt we live in an unjust world, a real world
someday weed laws are going to change. you act like I'm talking about world peace or something :heh:

its still fukked up what is happening here. I hope he makes it to the League and :pacspit: on the haters while puffing on mad blunts

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
Hearing from sources that this mufukka been caught with dope more times than a mufukka....had 2 nikkas from Southern basically livin with him, and he was caught with them with dope on the way to the N.O. once...Les Miles didnt kick him off, the people that really run LSU forced Les Miles hand....the whole "rehab" thing was a PR stunt..and when Les Miles told him he was suspended for a year, he flipped out.

Like I said, this nikka has the wrong people around him.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
:comeon: u know the rules of the game he knows the rules of the game. companies do drug test for everything. if he cant forfeit weed than he doesn't care bout his future. yall acting like it's hard not to smoke and follow the law whether it's dumb or not. I think buckling your seatbelt is dumb but i still do it cuz its the law. plain and fukking simple

lKtdr.gif

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Hearing from sources that this mufukka been caught with dope more times than a mufukka....had 2 nikkas from Southern basically livin with him, and he was caught with them with dope on the way to the N.O. once...Les Miles didnt kick him off, the people that really run LSU forced Les Miles hand....the whole "rehab" thing was a PR stunt..and when Les Miles told him he was suspended for a year, he flipped out.

Like I said, this nikka has the wrong people around him.

How hot is this nikka being about the shyt. I know nikkas who smoke everyday and aint got caught once yet this nikka been caught at least like 10 times it seems.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You right he was already on a short leash after the previous ish with getting kicked off LSU's squad so he really should've been on point with his behavior and s**t. Any other trouble would really hurt the dude more.

I just got more of a problem of what he got busted for and the actual offense more than anything. I just think it's stupid

Tell the cops get a warrant don't let them in if you got oz of high grade weed sitting around thats stupid :beli:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude I thought it was some hard sh*t like Heroin or some sh*t they way everyone was acting, the NCAA, LSU, ESPN, etc.

-but all this is coming from weed?? not saying he's innocent and evidently its f*cking up his future to move on to the next level. But I know he's not the only one puffin, how did he get singled out like that? Is he over the top with it like a blunt for breakfast, a blunt for lunch and two or three blunts for dinner type shyt? alot of those athletes stay high

Guys got a million chances and doesn't care