Queens
just another lost nikka

plagueyomind.gif

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
That is a true idiot right there. If I had the potential to make millions as an athlete in a couple years I would be the healthiest, cleanest muthafukker alive.

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But still though there's nothing wrong and nobody deserves to get busted and get they future f**ked up over smoking in their apartment.

I dont have a lick of sympathy for that nikka. I dont care where he got arrested. To be honest that nikka deserves to be arrested.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
I dont have a lick of sympathy for that nikka. I dont care where he got arrested. To be honest that nikka deserves to be arrested.

He's made some dumb decisions but he's 2 years younger than I am and i've made some dumb decisions too. It would be a shame to see the ni**a lose everything over a bogus weed charge at the age of 20

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
But still though there's nothing wrong and nobody deserves to get busted and get they future f**ked up over smoking in their apartment.

I know its nothing, but you know cacs like to see you fail, why fail...this nikka coulda had a major impact, come back, be an inspiration yadda yadda yadda cover of magazines and shyt, the story woulda write itself...now, hes just another lost nikka.:mjpls:

Daps
if he was some thousand miles to the west...this would be a non-story....that is why marijuanna laws are a fukkin joke....its ok to smoke weed in Cali, but in Texas youre getting put in cuffs and possibly jailed...they neeed to legalize it on a federal level or decriminalize it atleast....I dont think widespread use of marijuanna would have any severe impact on society....Cali and Colorado are both flourishing

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's made some dumb decisions but he's 2 years younger than I am and i've made some dumb decisions too. It would be a shame to see the ni**a lose everything over a bogus weed charge at the age of 20

Nah son its only so many times you should fukk up when you in his situation. This nikka was a heisman canidate. He already got kicked off the team. That should be a life changeing event right there.and from what i understand he got caught with weed in his system numerous times. All that talent for waste

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX

I know its nothing, but you know cacs like to see you fail, why fail...this nikka coulda had a major impact, come back, be an inspiration yadda yadda yadda cover of magazines and shyt, the story woulda write itself...now, hes just another lost nikka.:mjpls:

You right he was already on a short leash after the previous ish with getting kicked off LSU's squad so he really should've been on point with his behavior and s**t. Any other trouble would really hurt the dude more.

I just got more of a problem of what he got busted for and the actual offense more than anything. I just think it's stupid

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
You right he was already on a short leash after the previous ish with getting kicked off LSU's squad so he really should've been on point with his behavior and s**t. Any other trouble would really hurt the dude more.

I just got more of a problem of what he got busted for and the actual offense more than anything. I just think it's stupid
It is stupid...but its even more stupid to have 10 chances at being a millionaire and having control of literally half the p*ssy on campus and blowing it on a fukkin plant...weed aint even that good, how you let it ruin your life :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown: