Honey Masks

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
The best honey to use is manuka honey but i can be really pricey. I used it a while back and i thought it did awesome thongs for my skin and hair. When i bought it, it was like 24 bucks for a 4oz container and now that same honey is like $56 smh.

Lol
200w_d.gif

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Lmao i didnt even see your reply.
Where did you get the manuka honey from?
off Amazon, tell me if the link wrks cuz this shyt be actin up

edit-this shyt trippin....
Wedderspoon Organic - 100% Raw Manuka Honey, Active 16+, 8.8 Oz Honey
612efOL2PJL._SY679_.jpg

excuse the big ass pic :dead:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
off Amazon, tell me if the link wrks cuz this shyt be actin up

edit-this shyt trippin....
Wedderspoon Organic - 100% Raw Manuka Honey, Active 16+, 8.8 Oz Honey
612efOL2PJL._SY679_.jpg

excuse the big ass pic :dead:

Lol it os pretty large. Hmm i ordered another brand it was in a blue & white container by Manuka Health it was the same size you ordered idk why I thought it was 4oz. Anyway i see it's actually 43 dollars. But like i said earlier its a great honey i used it with my aztec clay mask and my skin would glow and look so healthy. Im sure the one you bought is good to. Apparently the higher the mgo or whatever unit they use to measure the more expensive and better the honey is. Anyway I'll probably end up ordering a a jar later this week. It was truly awesome on my skin.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Lol it os pretty large. Hmm i ordered another brand it was in a blue & white container by Manuka Health it was the same size you ordered idk why I thought it was 4oz. Anyway i see it's actually 43 dollars. But like i said earlier its a great honey i used it with my aztec clay mask and my skin would glow and look so healthy. Im sure the one you bought is good to. Apparently the higher the mgo or whatever unit they use to measure the more expensive and better the honey is. Anyway I'll probably end up ordering a a jar later this week. It was truly awesome on my skin.
:blessed: i cnt wait to have pretty skin like you