Honey Masks

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
A honey mask is usually good for moisturizing your skin and keeping it fresh. I would use a honey mask twice a week after doing a big facial cleansing. If you really want a hydrated fresh skin start eating a lot of fruits and veggies. Also start drinking a lot of water, and try to cut back on milk. Oh and exercise everyday or at least every other day. Having glowing skin starts from within.

You ask a lot of skin care related questions. There is a website called beautylish that you can use. Sign up and ask the ladies on there. You will receive a lot of good answers for all of your questions. Just go to the skincare and bath/body section for help.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
A honey mask is usually good for moisturizing your skin and keeping it fresh. I would use a honey mask twice a week after doing a big facial cleansing. If you really want a hydrated fresh skin start eating a lot of fruits and veggies. Also start drinking a lot of water, and try to cut back on milk. Oh and exercise everyday or at least every other day. Having glowing skin starts from within.

You ask a lot of skin care related questions. There is a website called beautylish that you can use. Sign up and ask the ladies on there. You will receive a lot of good answers for all of your questions. Just go to the skincare and bath/body section for help.
:ehh: will do, thank you

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
:dahell: honey has amazing skin benefits, do some research. I want it to clean my face, add a glow, keep it hydrated you know the usual.

I would just wash my face with a face wash (I use cetaphil), put on some vitamin c serum, then put on a moisturizer with spf in it. That's what I'm going to start doing in the mornings. At night, I wash my face with cetaphil and use retin a (vitamin a), then use cerave pm moisturizer mixed with vitamin e oil to moisturize.

My skin has brightened from the retin a gel, but will glow even more when I start using the vitamin c serum. I'll post a pic one day. lol

Vitamins on skin > Food on skin :queen:

p.s. You could've asked this on lsa, I know that you still have that account.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I would just wash my face with a face wash (I use cetaphil), put on some vitamin c serum, then put on a moisturizer with spf in it. That's what I'm going to start doing in the mornings. At night, I wash my face with cetaphil and use retin a (vitamin a), then use cerave pm moisturizer mixed with vitamin e oil to moisturize.

My skin has brightened from the retin a gel, but will glow even more when I start using the vitamin c serum. I'll post a pic one day. lol

Vitamins on skin > Food on skin :queen:

p.s. You could've asked this on lsa, I know that you still have that account.
retin and vitamin c serum huh i gotta look into that; lol ur on LSA, and i haven't loggd into the account in hellas but thanks for the info love.
ps- You can always post a pic in a pm to me whenever your comfortable n whatnot :manny:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I already have it but Imma have to cut back on using it, it can be a lil harsh on my skin even tho it helps with cleaning. Dnt worry bout my skin u ghanian trash :pacspit:

:pachaha:
Hope you choke on your eba and egusi you Nigerian piece of trash :mjpls: