Honesty is truly the best policy people

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been living a life full of lies the last few years and :whew:

Let's just say they starting to catch up to a playa and I'm having trouble keeping my stories straight. It's no thing telling broads I'm a NFL player and ish but the lies I tell my family are coming to bite me in the ass nh.

One of the toughest ones is still acting like I graduated from college for my fam :patrice: I dropped out my first year and lied bout going for the next 3. A nicca had to buy a cap and gown and act like I was walking but got to the event late so I wasn't on stage :snoop: My fam kinda slow so they didn't even realize how crazy that sounds. So since then I've been working and acting like I just can't find a gig in my field (I told people I graduated with a degree in engineering :deadmanny:)

But now it's kinda hard to keep it together. The fam starting to ask more questions. My moms like why I aint show her the diploma yet. I'd hate to have to order one of those fake ones but fucc it I might have too.

Anyways, I'm saying don't be like me. Lies are not cool unless its for bagging a chick who is shallow enough to fucc u based on what she think u do for a living.

Breh why would you lie to your family? That's like lying to your doctor.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
yo went all in with his lie lol.............why engineering? You mind as well have made ur mama really proud and told her you were an M.D.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
I've been living a life full of lies the last few years and :whew:

Let's just say they starting to catch up to a playa and I'm having trouble keeping my stories straight. It's no thing telling broads I'm a NFL player and ish but the lies I tell my family are coming to bite me in the ass nh.

One of the toughest ones is still acting like I graduated from college for my fam :patrice: I dropped out my first year and lied bout going for the next 3. A nicca had to buy a cap and gown and act like I was walking but got to the event late so I wasn't on stage :snoop: My fam kinda slow so they didn't even realize how crazy that sounds. So since then I've been working and acting like I just can't find a gig in my field (I told people I graduated with a degree in engineering :deadmanny:)

But now it's kinda hard to keep it together. The fam starting to ask more questions. My moms like why I aint show her the diploma yet. I'd hate to have to order one of those fake ones but fucc it I might have too.

Anyways, I'm saying don't be like me. Lies are not cool unless its for bagging a chick who is shallow enough to fucc u based on what she think u do for a living.

I had to step outside of my office after reading this joint. :russ:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I wouldnt be surprised if they dont already know and just waiting to see how long you live with this lie. Just sit your mom/pops down and just tell them.

You: Mom/Pop the reason why its been had to find a job in my field is because I didnt finish school. I dropped out after my first year and lied to you about going and graduating. I'm sorry. you were so proud of my going to college and I didnt want to let y'all down, but i did by lying to y'all/ I'm real sorry, and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Them: Thank you son for your honesty. We do love you. As a matter of fact we knew when you dropped out and just was waiting for the right time you felt to tell us. We forgive you ... and by the way, can you please return us ALL our damn money for tuition and books and sh!t. We love you too, son