Honesty is truly the best policy people

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I've been living a life full of lies the last few years and :whew:

Let's just say they starting to catch up to a playa and I'm having trouble keeping my stories straight. It's no thing telling broads I'm a NFL player and ish but the lies I tell my family are coming to bite me in the ass nh.

One of the toughest ones is still acting like I graduated from college for my fam :patrice: I dropped out my first year and lied bout going for the next 3. A nicca had to buy a cap and gown and act like I was walking but got to the event late so I wasn't on stage :snoop: My fam kinda slow so they didn't even realize how crazy that sounds. So since then I've been working and acting like I just can't find a gig in my field (I told people I graduated with a degree in engineering :deadmanny:)

But now it's kinda hard to keep it together. The fam starting to ask more questions. My moms like why I aint show her the diploma yet. I'd hate to have to order one of those fake ones but fucc it I might have too.

Anyways, I'm saying don't be like me. Lies are not cool unless its for bagging a chick who is shallow enough to fucc u based on what she think u do for a living.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is an honest thread. Hopefully after you fall on your face from all your lies you're able to live a life of peace, in the truth, friend.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

is that what they teach you in Ireland?

Dont start demonic confrontations, friend. Hes telling the truth right there in that post he wrote there over there right over there.

He mine as well just tell the truth. Whats going to happen? If anything his fam will respect him, after a brief period of anger for being honest with them. The older you get the less reasons there are to hold onto lies. This lie is embarrassing, but harmless. In 5 years people will laugh about it, but obviously, its his life and he may feel the need to carry a lie from his youth into throughout his adult life.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
just hit up a diploma mill breh

but lol why you lie and say engineering?

should have just said you went for communications or sociology

Daps
Reppin
candaians still jealous of california

i would be too if i lived in cacanda

stay mad cac

better health care, less population, better food, better women, better culture, consistently ranked top country to live in the world.

And i can go to the US and waste my time any time i want, and i come back to the greatest country in the world.

If that makes me mad...then i guess i'm :win:

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Come clean and move on. Start dealing with reality instead of spiraling down this act.

I heard someone say honesty is overrated, patience is underrated.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

better health care, less population, better food, better women, better culture, consistently ranked top country to live in the world.

And i can go to the US and waste my time any time i want, and i come back to the greatest country in the world.

If that makes me mad...then i guess i'm :win:

pretty much, its only a hour and 10 minute drive to niagara falls/buffalo etc. or 4 hours to detroit

best of both worlds live in the goat country and can easily go into the states if i wanna:gladqueen:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Damn breh, that's a huge lie right there. I can't imagine how disappointed yor family will be if you tell them the truth. They probably told all their friends that you got a degree.

Like I hear Charlemagne the god say, live your truth, so no one can use the truth against you.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
I've been living a life full of lies the last few years and :whew:

Let's just say they starting to catch up to a playa and I'm having trouble keeping my stories straight. It's no thing telling broads I'm a NFL player and ish but the lies I tell my family are coming to bite me in the ass nh.

One of the toughest ones is still acting like I graduated from college for my fam :patrice: I dropped out my first year and lied bout going for the next 3. A nicca had to buy a cap and gown and act like I was walking but got to the event late so I wasn't on stage :snoop: My fam kinda slow so they didn't even realize how crazy that sounds. So since then I've been working and acting like I just can't find a gig in my field (I told people I graduated with a degree in engineering :deadmanny:)

But now it's kinda hard to keep it together. The fam starting to ask more questions. My moms like why I aint show her the diploma yet. I'd hate to have to order one of those fake ones but fucc it I might have too.

Anyways, I'm saying don't be like me. Lies are not cool unless its for bagging a chick who is shallow enough to fucc u based on what she think u do for a living.

:wow:

You got to come clean breh. You haven't "lived" a day in your life yet because you have been living the life of someone else. When you lie about yourself you end up believing you do all those things. I'm sure you've got memorabilia from your "playing" days. Now you are contemplating buying a "fake" diploma. :snoop:

Time to start all over breh.

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
Why engineering? It's easy to get caught in a lie about something like that. All it takes is one person who actually did take a few classes, to call you out when they try to get a convo going about it. Plus, it's harder to explain why you're not working in the field. Should've said Communications or something. :childplease: