honestly why do females love out of town nikkas?

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I notice it most in smaller towns where a lot of the girls are sheltered with minimal life experience and they see a guy that travels for business or pleasure as a way to escape.

There is also the dynamic of freaky girls that don't want people to know they're a whore. I knew a girl that would :troll: the dating sites and put that she lived like 50 miles away so she could hoe around without running into anyone that she went to school with or any friends of friends, etc.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel the same bout foreign girls.

They just more alluring.

Esp euro ones.

Sorry north american girls.

I mean you fill up most my roster but I want some foreign puss.

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
They can be the hoes they wanna be and don't have to fear reprisal.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
You know it's about to be on 10 when Caribana rolls around.

:lolbron:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Let me speak from experience. I Have smashed a gang of bytches from outta town,on vakay, when I was in Vegas, MIA, hawaii etc. And half of them bytches have had boyfriends back home. But bytches want a new adventure, a new expreience and a totally different type of dude than what they have at home. On airthang brehs, the sweet innocent, wifey type chick that you have grown to love has probably had her back blown out by a nygga like me when she's outta town or on vakay. :wow: And y'all nyggaz will never know.

I have fucced bytches that have literally started crying during and after I was smashed them bytches. Some feel guilty about cheatin on their boyfriends and some be like :manny: Bytches that go out of town or who fucc nyggaz from OT feel a sense of fredom and liberation. They feel free and comfortable to be a complete slut without any reprocussions of being called a ho or free from the fear of being caught.

I have fucced so many bytches (ball playin nyggaz bytches, video vixen bytches, regula jane doe bytches that were wifed up by an athlete or industry nygga) but that don't mean shyt. It all depnds on how u play to the bytches emotions and how u come across. Real talk brehs, on airthang I love, these sweet innocent bytches be the worse ones.

:myman:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Let me speak from experience. I Have smashed a gang of bytches from outta town,on vakay, when I was in Vegas, MIA, hawaii etc. And half of them bytches have had boyfriends back home. But bytches want a new adventure, a new expreience and a totally different type of dude than what they have at home. On airthang brehs, the sweet innocent, wifey type chick that you have grown to love has probably had her back blown out by a nygga like me when she's outta town or on vakay. :wow: And y'all nyggaz will never know.

I have fucced bytches that have literally started crying during and after I was smashed them bytches. Some feel guilty about cheatin on their boyfriends and some be like :manny: Bytches that go out of town or who fucc nyggaz from OT feel a sense of fredom and liberation. They feel free and comfortable to be a complete slut without any reprocussions of being called a ho or free from the fear of being caught.

I have fucced so many bytches (ball playin nyggaz bytches, video vixen bytches, regula jane doe bytches that were wifed up by an athlete or industry nygga) but that don't mean shyt. It all depnds on how u play to the bytches emotions and how u come across. Real talk brehs, on airthang I love, these sweet innocent bytches be the worse ones.

:myman:

:wow:

:blessed:

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
I remember being at the mall one time and i was in this shoe store. I overheard some females was talkin to this one dude behind me, they asked where he was from he said outta town somewhere, then the female says, 'oh thats cool, i dont like it here, there's no "real dudes."'

im lookin up at the shoes like :why: there's fake nikkaz everywhere.

Went to Vegas last weekend tho, women from everywhere :wow: