honestly why do females love out of town nikkas?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cuz most of the dudes in her city already know she aint bout shyt :snoop:

439f872058e510a626d8300.gif

images
thread

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same reason 100% of women list "traveling" as one of their interests even if the furthest they've ever gone from home is the next county over.

They get bored *very* easily, and anything that represents something bigger than the zip code they were born in is an adventure and automatically better. Ergo, let it put penis in them and now they can say they've "dated" a guy from [insert non-local place] to their girlfriends and watch them gush with jealousy. Quite honestly, it's very demonic, and I don't use that word often.

Daps
Same reason guys love out of town women - you won't see em again

:pachaha:

Exactly, I had a fukk buddy that lived away but would travel in for business. I used to put in work, spend the night then leave in the morning. He always pack me a breakfast to go bag when I was leaving :ohlawd:

I kinda miss him :sadcam:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Honestly for me, I think it's just to hear how people from different places talk. Just the feeling in knowing that you may learn something new or finding out something you didn't know before is always a turn on. That also works both ways. All from the different accents, to just the anticipation of doing something with someone that you may or may not see again. The endless variables..... :smugdraper:

JaeDay

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well.. It's just different accents/general swag sometimes vary. Or what we "think" is different about a dude from somewhere else.

I know here in Toronto when y'all American dudes come up here for Caribana, the legs just keep dividing (not mine, doe). It's to the point where Toronto dudes will pretend to be y'all. lol.