Honestly tho, none of us could

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I'm basically famous online already. I'll be famous in real life this year. I'll tell you one thing though. Being famous online is good practice. I'm ready for all the haters, stalkers, obsessed fans, groupie hoes, bytches who use you, drug offers, sleepless nights, ect, ect ect.

I pretty much get all that shyt now.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree. I was thinking on this the other day.
If i was up there I'd be doing threesomes and orgies w/ baad biches. Never have to masturbate again.
Go for a ride in a car that cost a quarter mill and get pulled over and pay the cop off
Yall can have the coke tho :whoa:

I just want the biches, clothes, video games and an overall free lifestyle.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm basically famous online already. I'll be famous in real life this year. I'll tell you one thing though. Being famous online is good practice. I'm ready for all the haters, stalkers, obsessed fans, groupie hoes, bytches who use you, drug offers, sleepless nights, ect, ect ect.

I pretty much get all that shyt now.

:duck:

Now 3....2....1 Before Sierra Mist spazzes out on me tellin me to get off his/hers dikk and to get a life :pachaha:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
OP somewhat got a point but all that shyt isnt what would do me in. It'd be the paparazzi and tabloids lying and making shyt up or just saying/doing shyt to entice and provoke you. I know I'd have a day where I'd say fukk it and just start swinging on them nikkas.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
I'd be like :Ohno: in Hollywood

It's so demonic, friends :sitdown:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

Well the Alpha Βitch Has already taken Coli-Wood by storm so it's no surprise that the Prince of Puerta Medusa, Seirra Mintana Dela Rosa would also take over Hollywood and look fukking FLAWLESS while doing it!
isREMcqeAYbYJ.gif

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Before this thread gets derailed...

Op you stupid breh :dead: id wanna do all kinds of ignorant shyt. :patrice: at the possibilities breh

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Before this thread gets derailed...

Op you stupid breh :dead: id wanna do all kinds of ignorant shyt. :patrice: at the possibilities breh
Access to Excess breh, the world would be your oyster
AFvtA.png

You'd be thinking some shyt like " I wonder how many rusty trombones and i could get before my taint gets numb?"
gif.png

And then that urge would be like "Go ahead Heretic, you deserve to know"
a2hH6.png

rick-james-o.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Last a week in Hollywood fame brehs. I'm suprised that there are not more celebs dying every week. Lets say we fell into creme de la creme of fame tomorrow, with all the access to excess i would def OD in the first week easy and i'm furthest thing from impulsive or a drug user. :favre2: . Females so baaaad that you got the
AbjG0j1.png
face on all the :damn: time. All the groupie broads trying to fukk me and you'll expect me to show restraint and say 'No' ?
e1DeM.png
im od'ing on that puss brehs! I would put a pool in the middle of my living room and fill it to the brim with bishes © Rick James. I would be reckless as fukk on them interviews too

Interviewer: So Macko how are you adjusting to all this new found fame?
Macko: Very well, im getting my dikk sucked by three el salvadorian bishes, i got a tiger chained up in my backyard that i feed tofu just to fukk with him, my grandma got a bad hip but i ain't paying for that bishes surgery. I'm bouta do a Syfy flick with Lorenzo Lamas and i go around pissing on door handles at fine establishments.
Interviewer:
Oqj98.png

and that's exactly why the same actors and actresses are still around.. and others fade away in a year or two..

cause all this shyt IS going on in hollywood. and its all right in your face 24/7 if you want it. you either learn to control it, hide it, or end up on the news or tmz or some shyt... then you're seen as a "problem". then you'll slowly (or quickly) spend all your damn money and end up looking like :to: in no time