Honestly tho, none of us could

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Last a week in Hollywood fame brehs. I'm suprised that there are not more celebs dying every week. Lets say we fell into creme de la creme of fame tomorrow, with all the access to excess i would def OD in the first week easy and i'm furthest thing from impulsive or a drug user. :favre2: . Females so baaaad that you got the
AbjG0j1.png
face on all the :damn: time. All the groupie broads trying to fukk me and you'll expect me to show restraint and say 'No' ?
e1DeM.png
im od'ing on that puss brehs! I would put a pool in the middle of my living room and fill it to the brim with bishes © Rick James. I would be reckless as fukk on them interviews too

Interviewer: So Macko how are you adjusting to all this new found fame?
Macko: Very well, im getting my dikk sucked by three el salvadorian bishes, i got a tiger chained up in my backyard that i feed tofu just to fukk with him, my grandma got a bad hip but i ain't paying for that bishes surgery. I'm bouta do a Syfy flick with Lorenzo Lamas and i go around pissing on door handles at fine establishments.
Interviewer:
Oqj98.png

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Last a week in Hollywood fame brehs. I'm suprised that there are not more celebs dying every week. Lets say we fell into creme de la creme of fame tomorrow, with all the access to excess i would def OD in the first week easy and i'm furthest thing from impulsive or a drug user. :favre2: . Females so baaaad that you got the
AbjG0j1.png
face on all the :damn: time. All the groupie broads trying to fukk me and you'll expect me to show restraint and say 'No' ?
e1DeM.png
im od'ing on that puss brehs! I would put a pool in the middle of my living room and fill it to the brim with bishes © Rick James. I would be reckless as fukk on them interviews too

Macko: Very well, im getting my dikk sucked by three el salvadorian bishes, i got a tiger chained up in my backyard that i feed tofu just to fukk with him, my grandma got a bad hip but i ain't paying for that bishes surgery. I'm bouta do a Syfy flick with Lorenzo Lamas and i go around pissing on door handles at fine establishments.
Interviewer:
Oqj98.png

:russ:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
AbjG0j1.png
e1DeM.png

Interviewer:
Oqj98.png

:russ:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AbjG0j1.png
e1DeM.png

Interviewer:
Oqj98.png
this nikka high as hell y'all

:deadmanny: :deadmanny: :deadmanny:

:laff:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

:dead:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i am world famous(on the coli) and i am doing just fine