Honestly, Lil Yachty is underrated asf.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

This nicca has an ear for beats and he really be spittin, ppl dont like him cuz he's goofy and his voice sounds like elmo thru autotune. he been consistently dropping heat for years

this nicca even wrote City Girls biggest hit, dikk talk and all :dame: but :wow:

he really been on his money shyt too since that Joe Budden interview.

Fukk pusher tee :laff:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I salute his success 🫡 but I can’t get jiggy with nikkas consistently rappin off beat

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
i'm 38 dikkhead. the zoomers dont fukk with yachty like that either.....
If you’re 38 that’s even more embarrassing. Can’t even have a convo without having angry daps and u got horrible taste that fakkit nikka fell off as soon as he got on w that teenage emotions shyt and never truly bounced back after that. That mf literally went commercial his breakout year. Now he has to ride waves aggressively to seem cool, but we know those are just “tasteful” desperation tactics to be seen and stay relevant. From having out w fakkit ass James Charles and all them once they get cold he move over to the next hot yters (AMP) to now just being Drake’s ear for the zoomer market. All that gay ass music u just posted he doesn’t even like himself hence him coming out with that b*stardized version of indie music called let’s start here. Lucky anybody even entertaining this nail polish ass thread bytch ANYBODY THAT GOTTA DO A PODCAST FELL OFF

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
If you’re 38 that’s even more embarrassing. Can’t even have a convo without having angry daps and u got horrible taste that fakkit nikka fell off as soon as he got on w that teenage emotions shyt and never truly bounced back after that. That mf literally went commercial his breakout year. Now he has to ride waves aggressively to seem cool, but we know those are just “tasteful” desperation tactics to be seen and stay relevant. From having out w fakkit ass James Charles and all them once they get cold he move over to the next hot yters (AMP) to now just being Drake’s ear for the zoomer market. All that gay ass music u just posted he doesn’t even like himself hence him coming out with that b*stardized version of indie music called let’s start here. Lucky anybody even entertaining this nail polish ass thread bytch ANYBODY THAT GOTTA DO A PODCAST FELL OFF
shut up idiot. i respect all generations of music, older niccas can appreciate that too.

i bet you rocked MJ and Prince, just like i did, even with the shyt in their jacket :pacspit: your opinion is BASURA :trash:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly yachty has been in the game for a minute and to me he’s improved a lot since he first started. I know I sound crazy saying this but he’s going to be in the conversation in the next 5 years in terms of artistry development. This is actually a nikka who’s 37 saying this.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Honestly yachty has been in the game for a minute and to me he’s improved a lot since he first started. I know I sound crazy saying this but he’s going to be in the conversation in the next 5 years in terms of artistry development. This is actually a nikka who’s 37 saying this.
You see it

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely grew on me. He don’t got bars like that but he makes fun music using his creativity and charisma. He all over Drake’s album wit 21 writing hooks and doing ad libs. Just adding the extra sauce on that shyt and he did it well

Michigan Boat where he really shined though :banderas: Them Detroit nikkas brought out the best in him

You lyin ya ass off if you sayin these joints not hard :wow:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You see it
Yea I’m not one of these old nikkas that stay stuck in the past with music. My fiancé is a bit younger than me and she’s always like what are these new nikkaz saying and she usually stays in the early 2000 - 2011 range of hiphop/R&B. Me I’m always for new shyt. I remember I said to my homies that future and young thug at the beginning of they career they were going to blow up and nikkaz laughed at me. I said burna boy too and they was like the nikka is wack.

Some nikkaz don’t see the vision. Until the vision comes full circle.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh, it’s fine. Rather listen to the rawer version of the styles he’s lifting from