Homosexuality Illegal In These Countries

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
I cant believe in 2012 grown ass men still judging people by how they were born. Grow up, its a reason why yall are broke af while other nikkas out here living lovely. Yall worry too much about bullshyt just because you're unhappy.

Zay stickin up for his fellow homosexuals. :fatdead:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Homosexuality isn't, never was, and never will be apart of the Black identity.

:pachaha: Then how come there is a huge amount of flamboyant ass black homosexuals in every city. I'd say there are more black gays than any other race. Or at least they stand out more because they act like caricatures of women. And don't say that shyt isn't true because you know it is. :troll:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Dudes shyt on Paz, but he usually come across as one of the more logical posters in threads he posts in.

The fukk? :dwillhuh:

There's a reason why dude is 2 bars deep into the red, friend. It's not simply that he's openly gay either (although I can admit I'm sure that's what motivates many of his negs).

Let's just not go down this road. :mjpls:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: Then how come there is a huge amount of flamboyant ass black homosexuals in every city. I'd say there are more black gays than any other race. Or at least they stand out more because they act like caricatures of women. And don't say that shyt isn't true because you know it is. :troll:

lack of masculine male role model :manny:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does this include female homosexuality? My girlfriend's best friend is bisexual and we often travel alot.