76 Croatia

http://76crimes.com/76-countries-where-homosexuality-is-illegal/

:ohhh:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In most of those countries its tolerated...They aint putting homosexuals in jail or attacking them in the streets, its just legally most of the time no politician is going to propose a change in law

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In most of those countries its tolerated...They aint putting homosexuals in jail or attacking them in the streets, its just legally most of the time no politician is going to propose a change in law

:wtf: say what???

u do realize, the united states is just about the only nation on the earth that is extremely diligent in reporting and keeping stats right? which means there are numerous crimes being committed all over the world that will always go unreported or shall i say, undetected.

i cant picture a flamboyantly gay person walking through the streets of nigeria and being alive at the end of the day. and thats just one country. i'm pretty sure its like that every where on the planet where there's human beings.

humans will always have the propensity to hate. it is a faulty mechanism deliberately put in place by God from the beginning of time.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps

u do realize, the united states is just about the only nation on the earth that is extremely diligent in reporting and keeping stats right? which means there are numerous crimes being committed all over the world that will always go unreported or shall i say, undetected.

i cant picture a flamboyantly gay person walking through the streets of nigeria and being alive at the end of the day. and thats just one country. i'm pretty sure its like that every where on the planet where there's human beings.

humans will always have the propensity to hate. it is a faulty mechanism deliberately put in place by God from the beginning of time.

so what you are saying taking it in the ass is good? :ohhh:

:pacspit:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ive lived in Nigeria and trust me I see that shyt all the time, people just think the shyt is funny, dont let the media judge your views....see for yourself

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lagos... while I admit up north is a different kettle of fish and homosexuals might be attacked in the South people are pretty liberal....

yeah, lagos is citly-like and even there, it aint safe. either way, if ur a homosexual, the US is just about the safest place u can live comfortably and be who u are. and maybe canada and the UK as well.