Homosexual Atlanta Rapper is about to Take Over The Rap Game

Daps
Gay/feminine behaviour from rappers has been "normalized". Our minds (specifically the youth that are growing up to this filth) has already been conditioned to accept it as "just entertainment". Dude can be 100% gay but cats wont mind "as long as it bangs".

It's normalized because *newsflash* some dudes are gay. Yes, even some black dudes and black youngins are gay. I rather they all be out there with it then try hiding that shyt and doing their filth on the under.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
It's normalized because *newsflash* some dudes are gay. Yes, even some black dudes and black youngins are gay. I rather they all be out there with it then try hiding that shyt and doing their filth on the under.

This. The Coli stays with their 1974 views on reality :francis:
"Openly gay rappers" and highly feminine rappers are NOT normal. Stop it:comeon:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Gay/feminine behaviour from rappers has been "normalized". Our minds (specifically the youth that are growing up to this filth) has already been conditioned to accept it as "just entertainment". Dude can be 100% gay but cats wont mind "as long as it bangs".

They aren't gay but they certainly represent effeminate.

I actually had a woman tell me these fruity lookin rappers are ok cuz they do masculine ish and are artists so they are supposed to be flamboyant. Needless to say I called her a bird :damn: