Homophobic Hate Slurs or the R word no longer tolerated here

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Remember when we were all migrating here, he was over on SOHH snitching on the posters who migrated and trying to get their accounts banned back on SOHH. Some brehs went on vacation, came back and the spot was empty. They asked where everyone at and Logic was there trying to get people banned for telling them. shyt was shameful.
:ohhh:

I REMEMBER that.

:russ:

Basaglia

All Star
Daps
Reppin
No
glycyrrhiza-glabra-bundled-liquorice-roots.jpg

pretty good

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Of course the head of the ReaL Funboys Of AtLanta fanbase :dame: daps that condescending-ass cac's post :mjpls:
mSMGy5J.png

Not surprising, since "he" once referred to me as a "niglet" :mjpls:

You live a sad life. Imagine a grown ass man digging deep in his brain to mention something gay every time he mentions another football team.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There's no way op didn't know exactly how this was gonna go. He's been harping on this for a long time too. Bet he has a fetish for dudes calling him that, and reverse psychologies it and eggs people on to get more replies. fukking deviant was probably reading through this thread like :noah:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
You live a sad life. Imagine a grown ass man digging deep in his brain to mention something gay every time he mentions another football team.

I understand. :mjcry:

You have to stand by your daddy :dame: and defend him no matter what. :therethere: (even at 2 in the morning :jordanfacepalm:)

Last edited: