Homie made a youtube video threatnin to kill me

Daps
:dead: when this nikka turned the camera back around on himself i started crying. that nikka look like that ugly ass green ghost from the ghostbusters :laff: ole musty ass pack rat lookin ass nikka :laff:
slimer.jpg

BossIAm

Sit Down!
Daps
Let me make a threatening video...let me post them on the web...let me show my fukking face at the end of it.:wtf:

Cant believe we have idiots like that walking the streets...no, walking the earth. :snoop:

Mr.Snitch

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stop: This Type of nonsense will not be tolerated

sg0k29.jpg

2rpuqdc.jpg

:leostare: Mr. Zay if you can inform me on the guy's city/state/area that's threatening your life in the video, i can guarantee this video will be reported to the proper authorities in his area :thumbsup:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

sg0k29.jpg

2rpuqdc.jpg

:leostare: Mr. Zay if you can inform me on the guy's city/state/area that's threatening your life in the video, i can guarantee this video will be reported to the proper authorities in his area :thumbsup:

:dead:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

sg0k29.jpg

2rpuqdc.jpg

:gladbron::lolbron::dead:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Idiot exposed his face in the video.

Some people just snitch on themselves.

Sent from a nicca's iPhone using that Tapatalk.

Daps
Just cause dude is dumb dont mean you shouldnt be on point.

In Philly some chick made a fb status request asking if someone could off her childs father and she would give them bread...some dude replied and they made they whole deal on her wall (not her DM...her wall :snoop:)

Needless to say the law came in and booked both of them dumb assess.

Sadly, the first day that the child's father had to go to court, he came home and got merked in front of his crib.

VIDEO - Facebook Murder-for-Hire Victim Shot Dead | NBC 10 Philadelphia

Just don't sleep.

Mr.Snitch

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just cause dude is dumb dont mean you shouldnt be on point.

In Philly some chick made a status request asking if someone could off her childs father and she would give them bread...some dude replied and they made they whole deal on her wall (not her DM...her wall)

Needless to say the law came in and booked both of them dumb assess.

Sadly, the first day that the child's father had to go to court, he came home and got merked in front of his crib.

VIDEO - Facebook Murder-for-Hire Victim Shot Dead | NBC 10 Philadelphia

Just don't sleep.
:lawd: that's exactly why i need Mr. Zay to get me that contact info ASAP on Mr. Meech so i can help get this scumbag of these e-streets