Homie bought a chick home from the club last weekend

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
If you ain't got shyt in the house then you don't have to worry about this type of shyt,,I don't care cuz all I got is this old iPad..a metro phone..an old 15 inch TV I never use..a old ass boom box..what is the bytch gonna set me up for? Some damn tennis shoes and a north face jacket? Maybe take food out the fridge or my vacuum?...i don't got shyt in my apartment..

:ufdup: you clowns with ya HD 50 inch flat screens, playstation 3s and gold jewelry betta keep them trifling hoes away from ya spot..

Daps
Reppin
St louis
This 6'5, 250 goofy dude I know picked up a prostitute and took her home, after she was done she got up to use the bathroom but was really unlocking the front door. Two goons with hand guns rushed in and my scary ass hommie fainted upon the sight of an aim, they put him in a room and took everything. The guy hasn't been right ever since, once while picking up the mail a car with tinted windows drove by real close and slow and the nygga dropped everything he had and ran all the way to the airport nonstop. He called me to pick him up and I never laughed so hard.

:laff:
a0yqua.jpg

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
If you ain't got shyt in the house then you don't have to worry about this type of shyt,,I don't care cuz all I got is this old iPad..a metro phone..an old 15 inch TV I never use..a old ass boom box..what is the bytch gonna set me up for? Some damn tennis shoes and a north face jacket? Maybe take food out the fridge or my vacuum?...i don't got shyt in my apartment..
:ufdup: you clowns with ya HD 50 inch flat screens, playstation 3s and gold jewelry betta keep them trifling hoes away from ya spot..

:ohhh: the jackboys gonna run up !n my spot & be :scusthov: only sh!t ! keep around !s sent!mental, they probably gon shoot my ass for not hav!n noth!n & wast!n they t!me when ! go :umad:....

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal

:heh: this nikka bragging about living in squalor. nikka this is the only situation imaginable in which your piss poor lifestyle is an advantage over someone with worthwhile possessions.

1 outta every 100 bytches a nikka with a nice crib brings home will rob him.

1 outta every 100 bytches you bring home will actually stay the night despite your pathetic possessions.