Homie bought a chick home from the club last weekend

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
He came home from work and someone broke into his house and stole everything :to:

Dont see how dudes bring random ass chicks from the club to where they lay they heads.

Thats what they got hotels for :yeshrug:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Damn. That's harsh.

Gated communities for the win. :ahh:

I live in a row house. :to:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
thats what you call the "set up bytch" dude who robbed your boy was probably at the club when he met the broad.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
This 6'5, 250 goofy dude I know picked up a prostitute and took her home, after she was done she got up to use the bathroom but was really unlocking the front door. Two goons with hand guns rushed in and my scary ass hommie fainted upon the sight of an aim, they put him in a room and took everything. The guy hasn't been right ever since, once while picking up the mail a car with tinted windows drove by real close and slow and the nygga dropped everything he had and ran all the way to the airport nonstop. He called me to pick him up and I never laughed so hard.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
the reaction you make when you think you just made the connection....
darryl-drunk2.gif

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
This 6'5, 250 goofy dude I know picked up a prostitute and took her home, after she was done she got up to use the bathroom but was really unlocking the front door. Two goons with hand guns rushed in and my scary ass hommie fainted upon the sight of an aim, they put him in a room and took everything. The guy hasn't been right ever since, once while picking up the mail a car with tinted windows drove by real close and slow and the nygga dropped everything he had and ran all the way to the airport nonstop. He called me to pick him up and I never laughed so hard.

your friend is bytch made, but its like the old saying goes, "birds of a feather flock together"

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
your friend is bytch made, but its like the old saying goes, "birds of a feather flock together"

Trust me, I am a man who deeply believes in god and wouldn't hesitate to die in a second for a cause. As for big man, I think he deserved what happen to him for committing fornication. It's a lesson for him and others that leading such demonic lifestyles results in nothing but evil.