Homeowner Posts Surveillance Video Of Two Separate But Equal UPS Deliveries

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
mad-tv-phil-lamarr.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But, I kinda feel being frustrated with having to go through extra steps to put the box in that secure box thing.

Man just have them set it up on the porch you already have a camera there. Nobody trying to do all that extra shyt.

They get paid fairly well with all things considered. He has time to put it in the box, unless he is just completely burnt out

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I use to drive for Amazon for like 2 months.

Both of them wasn’t mad at the lock box.

They were mad they had to get out and walk down and back up the hill. Some locations are much worse. When you have to deliver to x amount of locations a day, addresses like that take extra time. And Amazon is worse because the gps tracker forces you to deliver at a certain spot or it won’t like you close it out.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:russ:

I was CCA for USPS for a couple of years. We were a bit more protected by our union and what not, so the pressure to ‘run’ your route probably isn’t as high as UPS/FedEx.

But even with that, it’s kinda wild how some people just don’t give af about providing even a ‘decent’ quality of service.

Like it ain’t a shytty job, the customer ain’t force you to take it, and in certain cases USPS….the customer doesn’t even have the option of going with a different brand so they’re/we’re forced to put up with shytty service.

Edit: can’t lie tho….on them super hot days, just after it finished raining in South Florida…for some reason the super small, rusted out, already full mail boxes use to set me off :russ:if it something that seemed legit, I would cram that shyt in there….everything else getting sent back to nixies

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Its considerably worse in the distribution centers. I worked in the largest center on the East Coast for 5 years. A large part of my job was "repairing" packages. Repairing is a stretch because with the amount of volume we got, if your shyt got torn open, we were instructed to stuff anything next to the box and tape it up. :mjlol:

And them sorts are like designed to destroy boxes. I was on the worst shift, on the worst sort, on the worse jobs and I loved it. You did what ever you wanted to do because the mess stressed out managers. And of we couldn't clear our sort, it fukk up the whole building for the night. They didn't care why we cleared the sort. So many legal documents got destroyed by UPS...so many personal momentos...even seen immigration documents mixed up....im surprised ppl still use UPS.

And if your shyt was light and said "fragile", guess how it was handled?