Reppin
houston
pnd.jpg

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Homely women need love too. Ain't even hating. Some people care more about other things than looking good. Got a few friends like that and it's ok.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

She's gorgeous.. and those lips *weakness.. :takedat:

Some females pull their hair back and it's all forehead. Fair enough, I don't discriminate against that :manny: nor is it an attempt at ridicule of them.. as there are countless forehead-strong women that are drop dead gorgeous..

..I mention it as just a preface for me to magnify a particular feature of this sweet drop of honey above..
..and it is the subtle sexiness of how she has those trademark, what I call, "wolf edges" (hairy hairline that almost reaches arch of eyebrows).

Trademark of what, you may be wondering? :dahell:

Well, I have found in my experience that the hairier the woman- the better the p*ssy, the deeper the passion, the better the sex.
But more specifically, the better the p*ssy.
Absolute waterfalls. :banderas:

I say this, of course, without trying to step out of my limited realm of expertise on 'human anatomy' or seem all 'scientifically proven' with this; and instead am basing it purely on raw, real-life data that stems from having been with women with hairy edges and having been with women without hairy edges, and I know that to some degree(a great degree if you ask me) there is a relation between a hairy woman and highly hormonal/gushy p*ssy.

And I say allllllllll of that just to say, that's the first thing that came to mind when I saw her pic.. I thought to myself "I know she got some gooooood..look at them edges :noah:" ....

Sounds crazy, but I will guarantee any and everyone reading this, this: If you apply what I said to your intimate relationships, or in other words just begin to take note of the chicks you're sexings' edges, you too will see that it is fact.

*sidenote- do not misconstrue what I am calling hairy, with just "hairy p*ssy". When I say a "hairy" chick, it not only includes the edges on their foreheads but also they typically have a sexy thin layer of fuzz on their forearms, belly/navel, near the ears/cheeks :noah:

Those are hairy females. They could very well shave their p*ssy and be bald down there but still fit my description. And conversely if a chick doesn't have all of those hairy features but, when you drop the panties, she's got a jungle down there, it doesn't make her a hairy chick by my definition regarding this topic, just means she hasn't shaved. Hairy chicks for the win, man, hairy chicks for the win :noah:

**an even sider note: Another perfect example, posted by @Michael9100

tekisha-ricejpg-af4f244ed2740fd6.jpg

The edges almost reach the eyebrow arch :noah:

I know some may think I am off my rocker, but I cannot stress how often I have purposely honed in on a female just for having that feature, got the draws, and it's the same heavenly conclusion :blessed:that the p*ssy be soo gushy and good :ohlawd:

And on a *super-sider note: Here's a perfect example of nothing short of absolute gorgeousness of a woman, but yet not what I'm talking about when I refer to "hairy chicks" or, those females that have the 'wolf-edges'. (posted by @Michael9100)

haynes-kiauhna.jpg

She doesn't have a "big" forehead, but she also doesn't have hairy, grown in/down edges, neither. And let me state that, no, it doesn't mean these women don't have good/gushy p*ssy (I shouldn't even have to make such a disclaimer, but I know there are some lesser mature amongst us), but just saying that I've noticed it to be almost guaranteed that if she does have them, she's probably got some goooooood. Okay I'm really done now.

Last edited: