NULL
its-not-jackie-chan-o.gif
lol. I've been looking for this gif for the longest :pachaha:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you are superficial yourselves to insinuate that just because a girl is beautiful that means she's "superficial"

Real shyt they gonna sleep on this post cause you a chick but

there are a such thing as women out there that can fill most (who knows maybe all) of the things on yall checklist AND look worth a fukk too. every 6+ chick is superficial? cmon man they come in all types and temperaments. worlds a big place

yall just get treated good by lots of them cause unless you're :flabbynsick: yourself they're punching way above their weight being with you. hell you making they mama proud too :ohlawd:

Cacs R Us

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cybertron
You're talking to dudes who probably don't know how to judge character and will fukk themselves over bad for a dime piece. So then they project all that bitterness and drama onto the rest.

• Dap
Reactions: 85

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
lot of dudes ignore women like this and wonder why they run into shallow bytches all the time. I'd definitely take that chick on a date and smash everyday.
:dead:
All these bytches ugly af who cares if theyre "smart". U dont see nerd nikkas gettin love

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
This shyt got me rollin

Op u cant b serious if u are i might faint

Edit:goat thread

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
i would agree with this before the simp era of social media but we got 5's acting like 9's now and wanting nikkas outside their level

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Teresa received her B.Sc. (Honours) in Biochemistry, with a minor in Psychology, from the University of Ottawa where she was involved with university politics both as the President of the Science Student's Association and as a member of the university senate. In 2012, she graduated with a Masters' degree from the University of Toronto in the History and Philosophy of Science and Technology. Teresa's interest in science communication is the result of her work at the Canada Science and Technology Museum and the Royal Ontario Museum. She has just finished filming her first documentary on the Transit of Venus, a phenomenon that was viewed for the last time this century on June 5th 2012.

:lupe: I'd holla off the fact she's not a moron.