G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
this show is SO full of plotholes, nonethless still entertaining tho :manny:
its not just plotholes...

its common sense in 2012..

seriously... when he text from inside the building... i almost died..

building have signal repeaters in them.. you can tap directly from the repeater if you want..

and FOR SURE...ahhh fawk it

*brains out*

i am going in 24 style.. entertainment.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
its not just plotholes...

its common sense in 2012..

seriously... when he text from inside the building... i almost died..

building have signal repeaters in them.. you can tap directly from the repeater if you want..

and FOR SURE...ahhh fawk it

*brains out*

i am going in 24 style.. entertainment.

I said this before, but the first season was based on an Israeli series called "Hatufim" by Gideon Raff. The 3 guys that developed "Homeland" (Alex Gansa, Howard Gordon and Chip Johannessen) are all from "24", and the 2nd season is them, not Gideon Raff.

It's still entertaining though. :manny:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
it all makes sense now. nikkas are gonna run the show into the ground... they need to 'walking dead' the show and get a new show runner and writers.

i still love it tho :to:

I'm gonna reserve judgement until the finale.

Gideon Raff is working on a new show for FX called "Tyrant". That should be crack. :manny:

Fred.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
also..when Virgil couldnt get the audio working to hear what the reporter and new Aarab dude was talking bout..the real CIA woulda brought in a lip reader with the quickness

:upsetfavre:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I said this before, but the first season was based on an Israeli series called "Hatufim" by Gideon Raff. The 3 guys that developed "Homeland" (Alex Gansa, Howard Gordon and Chip Johannessen) are all from "24", and the 2nd season is them, not Gideon Raff.

It's still entertaining though. :manny:

Fred.

Damn, I just went with impression... I like the show more now, 24 is the shyt.. dumb but So fukking epic

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I just went with impression... I like the show more now, 24 is the shyt.. dumb but So fukking epic

I figured you didn't know. Most people don't. As a side note, all 3 of those guys also worked on "The X-Files".

Fred.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
They need to bring that "24" realistic shyt then

-Americans dying
-People of races,backgrounds and religions throwing patriotism in the bushes to work with the terrorists for the $$ or trying to run the country

The way this show is going Brody and Carrie gonna be fukking again soon :scusthov:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I’m on episode 3 and this shyt got DUMB . why bring Carrie west back if you didn’t trust her :why: of course she was gonna act the way she acted she was excited:why: why is the daughter every fukking where:why: she mad annoying and so is the wife. Brody saying he not a terrorist but he was about to bomb a room full of people:why:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I’m on episode 3 and this shyt got DUMB . why bring Carrie west back if you didn’t trust her :why: of course she was gonna act the way she acted she was excited:why: why is the daughter every fukking where:why: she mad annoying and so is the wife. Brody saying he not a terrorist but he was about to bomb a room full of people:why:
First season was amazing. Once they started focusing on the daughter and her bullshyt, it became instant bushes status. :camby: