Homegirl wont listen to me. Thinks im hating and a dumb hood n.igga

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Most people that start off at jucos don't finish their 4-year degrees and even if you did go on from there you aren't likely to get a scholarship coming in as a junior transfer student at PV of all places. Yall are both losing :no:

Well what did you do, so i can follow suit?

Lil' Kartwheel

The Chicken Box Man
Daps
Reppin
The Bayou City
What do you plan to major in though? Aside from nursing, education and engineering, PV ain't got much to offer. PV engineering majors eat good off the job offers when they graduate.

Too bad Texas HBCU's don't have online and evening classes though. I would've gone there or Texas Southern instead of my current school.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I graduated HS in Dallas

oh ok.
either way big time college is overrated. those 1st 2 years nothing but pre reqs. i just graduated and wish i woulda wasted time at a cc knockin pre reqs out for 2 years instead of wasting money for the same shyt.
most importantly where ever you go make sure your credits gonna transfer.

oh yea ya girl is a jack ass tell her pcp said so

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Do you not get Financial Aid?& How much is tuition for a full time student at your community college?& If you don't get a scholarship at transfer time what are you going to do?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
What do you plan to major in though? Aside from nursing, education and engineering, PV ain't got much to offer. PV engineering majors eat good off the job offers when they graduate.

Too bad Texas HBCU's don't have online and evening classes though. I would've gone there or Texas Southern instead of my current school.

Computer Science

oh ok.
either way big time college is overrated. those 1st 2 years nothing but pre reqs. i just graduated and wish i woulda wasted time at a cc knockin pre reqs out for 2 years instead of wasting money for the same shyt.
most importantly where ever you go make sure your credits gonna transfer.

oh yea ya girl is a jack ass tell her pcp said so
So we on the same page :win:

Do you not get Financial Aid?& How much is tuition for a full time student at your community college?& If you don't get a scholarship at transfer time what are you going to do?

I qualify. But the story is the PV FA office is TRASH. Me and my moms literally was calling every hour on the hour, at different times. He only answered ONCE. The deadline for dorm payments was yesterday, so i was just like fukk it.

And the cost at the CC is like 1,300.

IDK @ the last question. Get my hustle on :sadcam:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The only thing you passing up on by not going to a University for the first year or two is having multitudes of easy p*ssy in walking distance

Yea thats a big downside to alotta young dudes who may feel like they missing out but Doughboy said it best

"You don't go to college to be talkin' to no bytches. Your black ass 'posed to be learnin' somethin'."

Lil' Kartwheel

The Chicken Box Man
Daps
Reppin
The Bayou City
Nah...I meant Southern University in Baton Rouge. Nothing but good food, yellabones and fun to be had up there. Plus you got New Orleans down the road and you got LSU (if you're into PAWGs that can cook).

The only big reasons to go to Texas Southern is for pharmacy and law (if you can't get into a better law school). There are way better hoes elsewhere.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jr. college is not a bad look. You'll save a ton of money. That said, going the full university route isn't bad either, but most people can't afford it.

MrNoFlyZone

The Original 2nd Coming
Daps
Her loss breh. You'll probably be her financial adviser in 5 years. :win:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Breh we need more chicks stripping for college. You offered advice.. now just let her accumulate that debt. So she can shake her assets for dollar bills