Homegirl wont listen to me. Thinks im hating and a dumb hood n.igga

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Ok its liek this. Me and her both was gonna go to prairie view. But yall know the situation about Financial aid, i made a thread about it about 2 weeks ago.

So i tell my moms, i'll just go to a CC, spend less than 3,000 for a full 2 years, then transfer if i get scholarships. If i went to PV it cost like 18,000 thou a year plus 550 a month for dorms :smh:

So i tell my homegirl, she called me dumb. Im like ok. Im telling her shes gonna owe like 40,000 dollars in debt when she get out.

Me-"you know how much debt you gone have"
Her-"blah im getting a good job to pay it off"
Me-"Dont you think everyone had that plan when they was our age"
Her-"im not everyone, i WILL suceed"
Me-"ite"

Then today she start talking again

Her-"I think ima just go to PV for 2 years then transfer"
Me-"thats dumb, so you gone spend 40,000 just to transfer when you can go to a CC for less than 4 thousand"
Her-"Zay i already told you"

Me-:what:

brehs, you think i told her right, or did i come off as a bitter hater cuz i cant afford to go to college:skip:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Pre-med? :scusthov:

This fool. Wtf is she going to do with pre-med? If you're going to be a pre-med student you might as well go the full way. :stopitslime:

I honestly dont know. When i was talking to her when she said she willl pay it off with her job she was like "im not studying in a weak field"

IDK much about pre med. I just heard somewhere those students tend to have some of the most debt

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
No, its my homegirl

She may have feelings for you, and don't want you separated from her, thats the only reason why I think yall would be calling eachother names over foolishness, instead of trying to support eachother for planning/mapping out yall futures

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
dumb bytch

It cost a whole lot less to attend a city college and take the same exact classes u were going to take at a 4 yr university for a fraction of the price.

If she aint got some type of scholarship or something, she should go to a cc first.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I honestly dont know. When i was talking to her when she said she willl pay it off with her job she was like "im not studying in a weak field"

IDK much about pre med. I just heard somewhere those students tend to have some of the most debt

The whole point of pre-med is to get into med school. If she has no interest in going to med school then what the hell is even the point of pre-med? :leostare:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
She might want to check out the graduation rates at PV :pachaha:

I got at least 10 potnas and homegirls who WENT to PV, either they didn't graduate at all or they ended up transferring to another school and graduating there.

But everybody is different, fukk what somebody else is trying to tell ya you should do unless she plans on paying some of that tution, real talk

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Pre-Med just means your on a course to finish all the pre-reqs needed for Medical School. Most (not all) pre-med students either get a degree in biology or chemistry. There isnt a degree named "Pre-Med". She probably wants to go tot Medical School.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Most people that start off at jucos don't finish their 4-year degrees and even if you did go on from there you aren't likely to get a scholarship coming in as a junior transfer student at PV of all places. Yall are both losing :no: