home workouts

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
with the spread of COVID right now, for brehs who don't want to take that chance and go to public gyms, what are your home workouts looking?

besides the obvious variations of pushups and ab exercises, anything else y'all recommend?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I have a whole home gym setup so I'm set (cage w/hi-lo pulleys, bench with hamstring curl attatchments). Cutting right now so prob just gonna keep it simple- upper body workout every 3 days, leg workout once a week, couple of bike rides. Gonna go for a ride today actually.

Ratmaster

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Ratset
Was thinking about grabbing a pull up bar, was worried about it fukking up my molding on my door. Anyone got any advice?

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was thinking about grabbing a pull up bar, was worried about it fukking up my molding on my door. Anyone got any advice?
got one and al I did so the frame doesn’t get fukked up is put two pieces of cardboard where it hits the frame. Zero damage, paid like 10-15$ bucks for it

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm going back to my Circuit training routine that I did when I was locked up in jail. They about to put California on lockdown so it's pretty much like being locked up just better food and Netflix.

50 Push Ups
50 Squats
10 Bomber Dive/or Pike Push Ups
30 Jumping Squats
10 Navy Seal Push Ups
30 Squat Jack's
25 Diamond Push Ups
10 Burpees
Hold Plank for 1 minute

Rest 30 seconds, or less between each exercise. Repeat 3-4 times.