Home remedies for scuffed up d!ck from skin on skin contact

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Yea breh...We went 3 rounds. We was good until she started squirting. Them squirt juices washed away the slippery vagina juices that lubricates them pubes. Pubes scuffed me up around the sides and lower part of shift cause I go balls deep. I know she worst than, she can't even piss without crying

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea breh...We went 3 rounds. We was good until she started squirting. Them squirt juices washed away the slippery vagina juices that lubricates them pubes. Pubes scuffed me up around the sides and lower part of shift cause I go balls deep. I know she worst than, she can't even piss without crying
:patrice:

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
Lugols Iodine liquid. Put it on your dikk. It is going to sting but I know for an absolute fact it works. It will actually grow back your skin. You will generate a scab for about a week until it falls off

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Break a off a piece of your aloe vera plant and use the jelly as an ointment

If your eyesight is good you will actually see the skin healing in real time

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Man sh!t hurts for real. Just give it a week and it goes away.
It happened to me once but it was from sleeping on cheap bef sheets at this chicks crib. I guess i was rolling over and my dikk got pinched between the rough sheets and my thigh. It scratched my dikk pretty bad. I just kept the area clean and didnt fukk for about 4 days and it healed-up

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
images