Home invasion - man beats a woman senseless

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Damn he hits like a bytch. He had to drop her like 5 times.

werdum.jpg

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Saw that earlier.. don't think I ever need to see the video again. Just disturbing..

DragonZord

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He randomly kicked in the door. Probably cased the joint and realized she was home alone with her daughter.

Gun wouldn't have helped here unless you walk around the house strapped, which few gun owners do. And with a kid in the house, the gun would likely be locked up somewhere.

Sucks but she was marked and really had no way to defend herself. Hope they catch that dude and beat the fukking brakes off him. That was brutal. Very hard to watch.

I'm a martial arts instructor. This right here is why I think everybody: male / female, young / old, EVERYBODY needs to learn at least basic self defense.

Dude looks kinda big, but I got cute little teenage white girls at the dojo who could have whooped his ass like it wasn't shyt :youngsabo:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a martial arts instructor. This right here is why I think everybody: male / female, young / old, EVERYBODY needs to learn at least basic self defense.

Dude looks kinda big, but I got cute little teenage white girls at the dojo who could have whooped his ass like it wasn't shyt :youngsabo:

its this type of thinking that gets people killed. i dont know in what world a chick of her size can inflict any harm on a man his size. men have hit other men in the face and had no effect. if she tried any of the crap u teach and wasn't able to faze the dude he woulda definitely got even angrier and probably killed her.

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
Gun wouldn't have helped here unless you walk around the house strapped, which few gun owners do. And with a kid in the house, the gun would likely be locked up somewhere.

Some people have weapons on each floor of the house (upstairs, ground level, basement) with an instant access safe. They pop open in seconds, new ones claim almost instantly. But your point is right. Unless you carry or stash weapons on each floor, as long as she is away from her "main spot," she is defenseless against the speed of that man's attack. She had no time to go to a "safe zone" or get a long phone call off begging for help. Sad case.

kickz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What he beatin her for?? She didn't appear to be resisting..

Nicca is a complete psycopath

kickz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtb:After reviewing that tape, they shouldn't be airing this kinda shyt, backlash is gonna be heavy on unsuspecting niccas in Jersey. Just check out youtube comments;

Just natural behaviour of African people. Enjoy your interracial experience...

fukking black people

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH

:aicmon:

You hyping that young girl into thinking she invincible. You gon get her knocked off.