HOLY SH1T! My old job (I just left 2 mos ago) called me to come back.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Dont look back. Thats like being with a new woman (new gig) who gives you everything you want,and seeing the ex after 7 years (old gig) pop up with a makeover.Why go back?Only reason they contacting your ass because they are losing people who probably have wisdom and experience and they need somebody who can clean up the mess (you).You left for a reason

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dont look back. Thats like being with a new woman (new gig) who gives you everything you want,and seeing the ex after 7 years (old gig) pop up with a makeover.Why go back?Only reason they contacting your ass because they are losing people who probably have wisdom and experience and they need somebody who can clean up the mess (you).You left for a reason

not exactly, if they can match the salary and if say beaniemac worked there for 8 years or something and they would be willing to still have him down for 8 years, i would go back.

My dad did years ago worked at a place for 20 years left to go to another place a year later they called him were willing to offer him the salary at his new gig plus maintain his 20 year seniority so he didn't have to start over:takedat:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
not exactly, if they can match the salary and if say beaniemac worked there for 8 years or something and they would be willing to still have him down for 8 years, i would go back.

My dad did years ago worked at a place for 20 years left to go to another place a year later they called him were willing to offer him the salary at his new gig plus maintain his 20 year seniority so he didn't have to start over:takedat:

Word :wtf: but suppose he goes back and its all gravy for a while. Yet when things go sour,they remembered when he left and try to pull some slick stuff.Like I said if everybody at his company stayed and didnt bouce during those 2 months would they be calling and probably begging for him to come back. This is like SOHH mods pming us and telling us they will have features better then the Coli.Should we all up and bounce? Nope:win:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Word :wtf: but suppose he goes back and its all gravy for a while. Yet when things go sour,they remembered when he left and try to pull some slick stuff.Like I said if everybody at his company stayed and didnt bouce during those 2 months would they be calling and probably begging for him to come back. This is like SOHH mods pming us and telling us they will have features better then the Coli.Should we all up and bounce? Nope:win:

Yup.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
had some meetings and work to do at work, but I finally finished up and called them, and they guy was having a meeting, so he'll have to hit me back. stay tuned.........

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:smh: @ this. I got a call back from my old boss's boss and he was on some "I heard u wanna come back" shyt. I said I didn't say any such thing. I would be interested if you have some extra work that I could do around my existing work schedule. anyways, he was playing the dumb role like imma beg to come back, when truthfully, me doing that side work ain't gonna make or break me. would be just some extra dough in my pocket.

I dunno why dude wants to play dumb when it was the executive director of the company who initially contacted me to call him regarding this shyt. talk about wasting my time.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:smh: @ this. I got a call back from my old boss's boss and he was on some "I heard u wanna come back" shyt. I said I didn't say any such thing. I would be interested if you have some extra work that I could do around my existing work schedule. anyways, he was playing the dumb role like imma beg to come back, when truthfully, me doing that side work ain't gonna make or break me. would be just some extra dough in my pocket.

I dunno why dude wants to play dumb when it was the executive director of the company who initially contacted me to call him regarding this shyt. talk about wasting my time.

:scusthov: fukk them breh....

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

Dat shyt right there should give you more than enuff reason to tell dem mufukkas to go kick rocks breh.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Beanie youse a smart nikka 99% of the time but right now youse a dumb nikka.

How your old job gonna want you back and not offer you what your new job is currently paying you breh? If you don't go in there and bargain into what you were getting paid at your new job then I don't know there's no hope for the negro race :smh:

Don't play the phone game, walk into that office, look that muthafukka in the eye on some real nikka shyt and ask him what the deal is, tell him what you want, see if you can get that part time lick, if not tell them nikkas kick rocks.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Beanie youse a smart nikka 99% of the time but right now youse a dumb nikka.

How your old job gonna want you back and not offer you what your new job is currently paying you breh? If you don't go in there and bargain into what you were getting paid at your new job then I don't know there's no hope for the negro race :smh:

Don't play the phone game, walk into that office, look that muthafukka in the eye on some real nikka shyt and ask him what the deal is, tell him what you want, see if you can get that part time lick, if not tell them nikkas kick rocks.

Nah, i wouldn't even advise that. The fact that his former boss says some shyt like "Oh i heard you wanna come back" knowing dam well HE was the one who reached out to him first shows a real lack of respect for da homie beaniemac. That shyt alone would make me give that entire situation the :sitdown::childplease:

Homie already got a brand new better job. And instead of that old boss puttin his pride aside and str8 up be like "i made a mistake,etc." dis nikka sits up here and acts like I(meaning beaniemac) was da one reachin out to HIM?? That false flaggin arrogant reverse psychology attempt would've got me heated as fukk yo. :smh

Only thing i dont think beaniemac should've done after hearing that bullshyt was to still ask if he could still get some work with them. But at da same time who am I to judge anybody tryn to stack more chips.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
@ broke wave, there's no way in hell im' goin back to my old job. and thats even if they matched what I'm making at my current job. that shyt has sailed. and I wasn't even contemplating it. but like OG said, that shyt was some disrespectful shyt. dont come at me like that, then when I finally get u on the phone, u wanna play the dummy role like I'm asking to come back. nah, they got the game all wrong on that one. but this was strictly a cash grab. I wanted to get some side money if possible, so I was willing to listen to what they have to say. but obviously they are on some bullshyt.