holy **** I just seen an Asian ***** with ass

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Im in Queens right now and I just seen an Asian bit h with a voluptuous booty

She wuz walkin her dog and crossin tha street, she wuz pregnant too, arm and leg wuz tatted up with paw prints, somebody find this bytch for me :sadbron:

dont be fooled.
those are those asians who speak russian and have curves.
its a new phenomenon going that started on the east coast

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek6LyBRmFuk&feature=related"]Ghetto dogs Odin den' - YouTube[/ame]

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
most asian chicks who are "thick" are ugly as shyt

asian girls look so much better slim their bodies esp t*ts are usually really nice just not huge but nice

This bytch wuz bad cuz first thing I noticed wuz her face, and I don't even be on Asians like that

Then I looked lower out of natural instinct and :ooh: daaayyyyyum bytch had that well fed thoroughbred donkey :ohlawd: slim waist too :noah:

My mind is not used to associating an Asian bytch to a nice round booty, so my brain went haywire :lawd: and I watched stupidly as her booty shook its way into tha sunset :sadcam:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Man this the only pic i got of her at the moment, she really not ugly its just the pic makes her look fucced up in the face for watever reason, i'll get better pics as soon she accept my FR.

Those thighs :noah:

369448_708269044_127620746_n.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I came in here and expected to see the DAMN picture and very disappointed son. :comeon:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
She was prob mixed. Or Latina. Or Filipino (basically mixed).

Ive been in NYC too long. They dont exist. Flat ass genes originate from SE Asia.

and there are those Kazakhstans who live in nyc.
they look asian and speak russian but have a european curvy body

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Man this the only pic i got of her at the moment, she really not ugly its just the pic makes her look fucced up in the face for watever reason, i'll get better pics as soon she accept my FR.

Those thighs :noah:

369448_708269044_127620746_n.jpg

:scusthov: tha fukk outta my thread and take that garbage with u

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
She was prob mixed. Or Latina. Or Filipino (basically mixed).

Ive been in NYC too long. They dont exist. Flat ass genes originate from SE Asia.

Nah I'm pretty damn good at telling different ethnicities apart, she wuz str8 up Asian, looked Korean or Japanese, that's why I felt like my mind wuz playin trix on me, I kept looking back at her face then her ass inspecting it from different light angles making sure it wuznt a mirage, that shyt wuz real, we caught eyes for a lil bit, but eyes wondered back to her booty :bryan: she probably knew wut she wuz workin with :noah: