Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
games like these make me wonder how the warriors will look defensively without Draymond for most of the game :francis:

Daps
games like these make me wonder how the warriors will look defensively without Draymond for most of the game :francis:
Like I been saying, Dray is invaluable until they find someone who can replace his impact. I know some folks want to get rid of him but this is what happens when nobody can step up in his absence.

Poole ain't doing shyt out there to stem the bleeding.

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Like I been saying, Dray is invaluable until they find someone who can replace his impact. I know some folks want to get rid of him but this is what happens when nobody can step up in his absence.

Poole ain't doing shyt out there and stem the bleeding.
that Lineup Poole was apart of was pure garbage. any wiseman lineup is a guaranteed negative. he cant defend the rim or the perimeter.

Daps
that Lineup Poole was apart of was pure garbage
His skillset is elite, but he still has trouble playing winning-basketball and playing within the system, which is why all the lineups he leads typically struggle. He's got time on his side, but I worry what's going to happening when the core of Steph, Klay and Dray come to a close.

Status
Not open for further replies.