Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
The refs sucked, AS USUAL. But they weren't particularly biased against the Dubs. Step's nasty ass deserved to get booted. I get being mad at JP's boneheaded shot. But tossing a slobbery mouthpiece into the stands?

:dahell:

There was a symbolic passing of the torch from Steph to Jordan. Who had been a total mess in clutch moments. Damn near got rubber arms again on that pass to Klay. But that worked out. And he made the game winner. Finally slaying those late game demons.

He'll have to do it again soon, but he broke his cherry tonight.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The refs sucked, AS USUAL. But they weren't particularly biased against the Dubs. Step's nasty ass deserved to get booted. I get being mad at JP's boneheaded shot. But tossing a slobbery mouthpiece into the stands?

:dahell:

There was a symbolic passing of the torch from Steph to Jordan. Who had been a total mess in clutch moments. Damn near got rubber arms again on that pass to Klay. But that worked out. And he made the game winner. Finally slaying those late game demons.

He'll have to do it again soon, but he broke his cherry tonight.

I think all of Steph career ejections came due to him throwing his mouthpiece :mjlol:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Whats crazy is its still people who think the Warriors were lucky that Morant got injured last year

Them nikkas aint beating GS. Dont matter how much they struggling, or who is injured ....GS fading them every time
Ja plays negative defense that’s why we blew them out in game 4 with him on the court.

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Whats crazy is its still people who think the Warriors were lucky that Morant got injured last year

Them nikkas aint beating GS. Dont matter how much they struggling, or who is injured ....GS fading them every time
lol they're defense was about as good as boston's when Morant doesnt play. That's the funny thing about last season.

desmond bane was on JJ redikk's show last week saying he thinks the grizzlies had the warriors on the ropes last season before Ja got hurt. nikka please, like they weren't down 2-1 with him and down 2-1 without him

Status
Not open for further replies.